I am honored to receive two more awards (again they come in two’s don’t get it!). Both of them were “versatile” awards, these are the second and third versatile awards I’ve received. Since I wasn’t 100% sure on the definition, I thought I out to check the Dictionary.com definition – you know, just to make sure it’s a good thing to be!
Versatile: capable of or adapted for turning easily from one to another of various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Hmmm…..I always thought I was more of a boring mediocre writer. I don’t write about exciting things, let’s face it, what I right about is boring! I don’t understand why others find it entertaining! My blog is just my daily every day life…nothing extreme or overly exciting…just me, mediocre me, nothing more, nothing less!
With that being said, I feel BEYOND honored to be considered a Versatile blogger in the eyes of several of my readers. I love that you can get past my mediocre-ess and enjoy my blog and my writing! I’m a very lucky writer!
Now the fun part of awards, passing them along to other blogs!! In no particular order, seven blogs that I find are not mediocre and yet FABULOUS and extremely VERSATILE!
- A Belle, A Bean and a Chicago Dog ~ Blogs about her life with her two adorable little girls! Liz has been a great helping me become a better blogger!
- Taming Insanity ~ I wish I had a award to give her for the BEST titles for her blog posts!! They are always so witty and spot on!
- Mommy of a Monster (& Toddler Twins) ~ Fun blog about a mama trying to survive three small kids! I totally relate with her, since she has twin girls – or ladies as she calls them!
- Old Tweener ~ I think Sherri is my #1 commenter! She is awesome and I love her blog tagline “Between Changing Diapers and Wearing Them!”
- Kludgy Mom ~ She is hosting an AWESOME 6 week blogging course, Back To School, Back To Blogging! I can’t wait for it to start!!
- Mama’s Losin’ It ~ The one and only Queen of the world renowned Writer’s Workshop!
- View From Down Here ~ This lady is getting married in less then a month! Love following her journey towards her wedding day!!
Week 11 of Word Up, Yo! a new word game hosted by Liz from A Belle, A Bean, & A Chicago Dog, KLZ from Taming Insanity and Natalie from Mommy of A Monster! The word this week was mediocre, jump in, link up and play along!!
P.S. Nope, I’m not against sucking up to the Word Up, Yo head peoples