Yesterday marked my 500th blog post and to think I forgot to announce it…silly me! I didn’t want to miss my 500th post so for a week I’ve been counting down on my laptop until my 500th post! Go figure, with the plethora of computers in my house, I didn’t use my laptop and yet one of our desktops….missing the big 5-0-0. *sigh* what’s a girl to do….post about it today I suppose!
Over the past couple of years, I’ve had a plethora of posts! My top 3 blogging topics are:
- My niece Madison – with 102 posts
- My cousin and one of my BFF’s Jaime – with 89 posts
- Tied for 3rd with 85 posts – My niece Emmalee and favorite 2nd family the Munro’s!
One of my favorite things about blogging is getting to go back and look at past posts! It’s a great reminder to me of what I’ve done, where I’ve been and where I hope to go!!
Yesterday, I blogged briefly on my Aunt Sue’s wedding, and posted a couple of pictures, but mentioned that I had a plethora of pictures to sort through, 521 of them to be exact, to still go through. I’m so proud of myself, in less then 24-hours I:
- downloaded & edited all the photos off the cameras
- uploaded all the wedding photos to Snapfish for people to order from,
- put them on a CD for my Aunt to take home with her
- made a montage of the wedding!
Phew! That’s quite the plethora of photography related items, in a short period of time, for me!
With all that being said here is the wedding montage I made of the plethora of photos that we took yesterday! Since I know that I know that the majority of my biggest blog fans and followers are my family, here you go…I hope you enjoy the video!! Congratulations Sue & Aaron, I love you guys!!
Week 3 of Word Up, Yo! a new word game hosted by Liz from A Belle, A Bean, & A Chicago Dog, KLZ from Taming Insanity and Natalie from Mommy of A Monster! The word this week was PLETHORA, jump in and play along!!