Winners have been chosen! Click HERE to see who won!
This past weekend I went with my nieces Madison (4) and Emmalee (1) to the fair. Both myself and their parents are always weary of taking them places that are extremely populated, because lets face it – the world isn’t what it used to be. With that being said, S.A.F.E.T.Y is a number one priority in my eyes and the eyes of parents and caregivers around the world. I was SOOOO happy to be able to work with Life360 and their commitment to putting your child first, or in my case, my nieces!
Where did Life360 come from?
After Hurricane Katrina, many families were turned upside down because of a lack of preparation and resources. People stayed uninformed, didn’t have the proper supplies, and lacked an easy and efficient way to connect to their families to confirm that they were safe. While working on a project at UC Berkeley, the Life360 founding team realized that technology could have been used to better allow parents to protect their families, specifically by keeping their children safe. Life360 is like the neighbor you would find in a small town, we are looking out for the safety of you and your children.*
Life360 offers 7 Different Products for their customers:
- Offender Monitoring: Find and monitor sex offender in your neighborhood
- Family GPS Tracking: Know that your children are safely located
- Emergency ID: Emergency IDs for missing children and medical emergency’s
- Emergency Messenger: Communication lifeline to your family during a time of crisis
- Life360 Mobile: For emergencies large and small, your solution on the go
- Family Identity Protection: Protect your identity and credit. Stop junk mail and credit offers
- Lost Item Recovery: Make it easy for your belongings to find their way back to you
While, I think that all products Life360 offers is important, it was the Emergency IDs that I found the most important and was excited to know that’s what I was asked to review! I knew the exact spot I wanted to try them out, the Evergreen State Fair, one of the biggest fairs in Washington State.
When you sign up for the Life360 Emergency ID you provide accurate medical and contact information for your child in the event of an emergency or you become separated from your child. The profile that you make, becomes an instant Amber Alert if heaven forbid you need to use it.
Life360 has a cute video that shows more about their Emergency ID bands and programs, check it out HERE! The video is just over 1-minute and well worth the time it takes to watch it!
The Sports BRACELETS are a durable wrap-around style that attach with velcro.
The INFORMATION INSERT with the emergency information on it, is made of waterproof cardstock fused with plastic – making it virtually indestructible…perfect for kids and bad weather! The insert comes on a full sheet of paper, with additional inserts and blank inserts if you choose not to continue your Life360 membership.
I’ll be honest with you, both myself and Jaime, the girls’ mom weren’t very optimistic that the girls would keep the bracelets on! However, to our amazement they left them alone ALL DAY LONG! Never once did they mess with them, never once did they try to remove them, never once did the bracelets seem to bother them at all – SCORE!
The girls showing off their Life360 bracelets!
These Emergency IDs are great at easing the fear of “What If…”, while we don’t know if “What If…” will or won’t happen, we can help prevent and keep our children safe. So here’s your chance….
Life360 is giving away 3 PAIRS of Identification Bracelets (2 Identification bracelets for 3 people!) for Cori’s Big Mouth readers!!
How to enter….it’s very easy, read and follow the instructions below for entries. Don’t forget to leave your email address too!!
If it says 1 entry, you leave 1 comment. If it says 2 entries, you leave 2 separate comments.
Mandatory Entry: This is the only mandatory entry. You MUST do this entry first, before you enter with the additional entries!
Go to the Life360 website and leave a comment telling me which product you like the most and why!!
1. Follow Cori’s Big Mouth with Google Friend Connect (GFC). [1 entry]
2. Like Cori’s Big Mouth on Facebook [2 entries]
3. Like Life360 on Facebook and leave write on my wall that you’re stopping by from Cori’s Big Mouth’s Life360 Giveaway [2 entries]
4. Follow Cori’s Big Mouth/@cori_shelley on Twitter [2 entries]
5. Follow Life360 on Twitter [2 entries]
6. Tweet the following message daily, leave the link to the tweet in your comment [1 entry/day]
“ #Win one of 3 pairs of Children’s IDENTIFICATION BRACELETS from @Life360 & @cori_shelley http://tinyurl.com/2utj6ss USA #Giveaway Ends 9/30 “
7. Grab the Cori’s Big Mouth button (right side of the blog) and add it to the main page of your blog. Leave the link to your blog, where the button appears in your comment [3 entries]
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave the link in the comment [5 entries]
Giveaway will end on September 30th at 11:59pm PST. Open to readers in the US Only. I will choose 3 winners via Random.org and the winners will be posted on my blog along with an email sent to them. The winners will have 48 hours to reply to me. If I don’t receive a response within 48 hours, I will choose another winner. **Please remember to leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.**
* Information came from http://www.life360.com
In order to do the review I was given 2 Life360 Identification Bracelets. The review I posted above is completely and entirely my own personal opinion of the product I reviewed.