#CatchTheMoment365; Week 50

post-day351-dec17.png

What do you know, it’s already January 13th (Happy Birthday Brandi).  I started out the year blogging strong, well I blogged on day 2, but nothing since.  That’s kind of how life has gone for me in general.  I figured that once the hustle and bustle of the holidays were over I’d get a break and reprieve before life got crazy again.  Not so much.  2015 came roaring in past 2014.

*Sigh*

With that being said, I’m still behind on last year’s photo challenge.  I am proud to say that I took a photo every day for 365 days, the blogging is what is slightly behind!  This week’s photos are from Week 50 of 2014, December 12 – 18th.  This was my final week of work before getting some time off for the holidays and working from home.

post - day346; dec12post - day347; dec13post - day348; dec14post - day349; dec15post - day350; dec16post - day351; dec17post - day352; dec18

For more information on this project please visit one of the hosts by clicking the badge below!  Feel free to come join us and our 365 day journey behind the camera lens!

with Mindi at Simply Stavish, Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer, and Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.

How does this work?  Everyday I am posting a new pic to Instagram, Twitter and my personal Facebook page with the hash tags #365DaysofCori and the official challenge hash tag #catchthemoment365.  On Friday’s I will do a recap of the previous week’s photos and *hopefully* give a little more insight into each one, why I took them and any history behind them.

CBM signature2_thumb[1]

15 Responses to #CatchTheMoment365; Week 50
  1. Amanda Love
    January 16, 2015 | 7:26 PM

I’m just the same when it comes to blogging. I ended 2014 with a bang but can’t keep up with 2015. I love the photos from your challenge and read them all. So exactly what was the Snowflake Lane thing where the kids left in tears? So sorry to hear about that.

2. Nancy
    January 16, 2015 | 8:03 PM

I love these sort of round-ups! I think I need to start doing them myself :)
    Nancy recently posted..POM Friday . 10

3. Kelly - A Side of Sweet
    January 16, 2015 | 8:21 PM

This was such a nice glimpse into your every day life! Happy 2015!
    Kelly – A Side of Sweet recently posted..Friday Faves // 11

4. Karissa
    January 16, 2015 | 9:07 PM

I think it’s great that you managed to take a photo everyday.
    Karissa recently posted..Oh Hey Friday: Why I’m loving my 30’s so far.

5. Jeanine
    January 17, 2015 | 6:23 AM

Great round up seems like you’ve been very busy! I wish I could commit to taking a photo everyday I think that would be so fun!

6. Andi
    January 17, 2015 | 10:29 AM

Love the photo with the branch! Seems like you are always busy – hope you get some down time occasionally!
    Andi recently posted..Saturday Six #137

7. yaitza
    January 17, 2015 | 11:19 AM

I love DVRing all of my shows and take one day of the week and just veg out on the couch or in bed for hours… lol
    yaitza recently posted..Better for you Fish Shake N’ Bake

8. Natalie
    January 17, 2015 | 2:59 PM

I tried to start the year off by getting ahead, but it’s only 2 weeks into 2015, and I feel like I’m further behind than ever! (Isn’t that how it always works?!!) Love your pictures–and I think the “tree” under the car is hilarious!
    Natalie recently posted..The Importance of Home: the Other Side of Travel Blogging

9. Michelle Snow
    January 17, 2015 | 9:45 PM

Wow, what a cool thing that you took a picture every day. That’s pretty neat. I like seeing these kind of roundup posts. Getting a peek at such fun stuff!

10. Myrabev
    January 18, 2015 | 1:12 AM

It sounds like week 50 was one busy week for you but glad you too some blogging time off, its important to take it easy

11. Chelley @ AisForAdelaide
    January 18, 2015 | 10:27 AM

You are SO busy!!! I hope 2015 brings you some serenity and peace!
    Chelley @ AisForAdelaide recently posted..* Marriage * 52 Week Challenge

12. katie
    January 18, 2015 | 11:02 AM

Sounds like you had a seriously busy end to the year. I love the ‘fallen branch’ picture. Any time trees fall in this part of the world, people freak out over tiny branches like this. It’s hilarious. Great to have a sense of humour.

Katie <3
    katie recently posted..London Elizabeth Afternoon Tea

13. Beth@FrugalFroggie
    January 18, 2015 | 11:48 AM

I love Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show. I look forward to watching that at night when I go to bed.
    Beth@FrugalFroggie recently posted..Savings.com online printable coupons

14. Maryann
    January 21, 2015 | 10:46 AM

Happy New Year! Agree about Fallon– love him!
    Maryann recently posted..Serving the Perfect Steak: Expert Tips {Guest Post}

15. Nasya Smith
    January 27, 2015 | 7:24 AM

That is so cool how you took pictures every day of the year. I tried to do this for a project life project and was not as disciplined. I need to try again because it’s amazing what you forget and pictures are always so great to look back on.

Turquoise and Tortoiseshells