#CatchTheMoment365; Week 46

post-day321-nov17_thumb.png

Look at this, I am posting week 46 during week 46!  Yay!

Week 46 included The March of Dimes’ World Prematurity Day on November 17th.  Over the past several years I have participated as a blogger for the event, but this year I wasn’t able to join in.  However, I made sure I participated on Twitter and my picture of the day was four, well eight, of the closest preemies to me.  If you want to read more about these preemies and their stories check out the links below:

Each one of these preemies left a lasting impression on me and my heart.  It’s amazing to see how such fragile babies can grow up to me such strong and amazing little people!  These are some amazing success stories and I love each one of them!

post - day318; nov14post - day319; nov15post - day320; nov16post - day321; nov17post - day222; nov18post - day323; nov19post - day324; nov20

For more information on this project please visit one of the hosts by clicking the badge below!  Feel free to come join us and our 365 day journey behind the camera lens!

with Mindi at Simply Stavish, Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer, and Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.

How does this work?  Everyday I am posting a new pic to Instagram, Twitter and my personal Facebook page with the hash tags #365DaysofCori and the official challenge hash tag #catchthemoment365.  On Friday’s I will do a recap of the previous week’s photos and *hopefully* give a little more insight into each one, why I took them and any history behind them.

CBM signature2_thumb[1]

19 Responses to #CatchTheMoment365; Week 46
  1. Alisha
    November 30, 2014 | 5:38 PM

LOVE the ‘boring’ scenery shot!!
    Alisha recently posted..Makin’ Bacon Waffles

2. Angelic Sinova
    December 2, 2014 | 6:16 PM

So glad to hear that Otis is okay! Nothing worse than a pet who’s not feeling well. Those turkey name cards are too CUTE <3
    Angelic Sinova recently posted..It’s Beginning to Look (and Taste) a Lot Like Christmas

3. Cara of Stylish+Geek Blog
    December 2, 2014 | 6:26 PM

Thank you for sharing your week 46! And I am glad that beautiful cat Otis is fine. Your post made me check on my two calicos to see if they were lethargic too. Had to make sure since they also had a piece of Turkey..haha! :)
    Cara of Stylish+Geek Blog recently posted..2014 Stylish+Geek Holiday Gift Guide: Gadgets

4. karissa
    December 2, 2014 | 9:21 PM

Oh poor kitty, not the cone of shame, I’m glad he’s better now.
    karissa recently posted..#1 way to boost traffic from Pinterest and 5 steps on how to do it

5. Ruthy T.
    December 2, 2014 | 10:08 PM

oh…poor kitty!
    Ruthy T. recently posted..2014 Holiday Gift Guide :: Jewelry & Accessories

6. Heather
    December 2, 2014 | 10:51 PM

Oooh, I love those sweet preemies! Cute hand turkeys too! :)

7. Bianca
    December 3, 2014 | 12:00 AM

OMG! cutest little preemies ever!
    Bianca recently posted..2014 Stocking Stuffers: Toddler | Mom | Dad

8. Andi
    December 3, 2014 | 7:04 AM

Ah cat drama, I have been dealing with it since July now – two surgeries, lots of recovery and a total takeover of my schedule and my life (and my wallet)! Wishing yours a speedy recovery!
    Andi recently posted..Hello Blogher Pro ’14 Attendees

9. kristine
    December 3, 2014 | 7:49 AM

So awesome you are all caught up! Looks like a great time!
    kristine recently posted..Christmas Crafts and Eats – Come Link Up!

10. Caitlin Cheevers
    December 3, 2014 | 8:06 AM

Both of my cousin’s children were preemies, and they’re both great, strong kids now! Thanks so much for supporting March of Dimes! :)
    Caitlin Cheevers recently posted..December Goals: 2014

11. Brenda
    December 3, 2014 | 8:10 AM

Poor kitty cat! It looks like you’ve had some eventful moments!
    Brenda recently posted..Desktop Essentials: Holiday Edition

12. Candace
    December 3, 2014 | 9:37 AM

So sweet! I love how they spelled Emmalee!!!

13. Katie
    December 3, 2014 | 12:14 PM

Gosh, I literally can not imagine caring for a premature baby, let along triplets! Strong little things! Your niece is adorable! Also, I love taking scenery photos. I look back on the pictures after years and remember the wonderful places I’ve been!

Katie <3
    Katie recently posted..Eton Swans

14. Breanna
    December 3, 2014 | 12:16 PM

Awww! Poor kitty! I am so glad that he’s okay! :) I also love that spelling of Emmalee! :)

15. kendall
    December 3, 2014 | 6:19 PM

What a sweet post! Your niece is adorable in that photo!

16. Whitney Mills
    December 3, 2014 | 8:10 PM

Hope the kitty-cat gets better and way to go for walking in the March of Dimes!!

17. Rebekah
    December 4, 2014 | 2:19 PM

aw poor Otis – glad he’s doing better now!
    Rebekah recently posted..Clarisonic Mia 2 Review

18. Michelle Webber
    December 6, 2014 | 4:11 PM

My sister was a preemie, weighing in at only 3 lbs. While I was obviously not old enough to care for her, I am certainly aware of the hard work it takes to care for one and the dangers they can face!
    Michelle Webber recently posted..Backyard Series: To Portland, with Love

19. Camesha | Mama Motivator
    December 7, 2014 | 8:05 PM

SO many great pictures. The “boring” shot, the poor kitty and those beautiful babies. It’s true, preemies can grow up to be such strong people! :)