#CatchTheMoment365; Week 43

post-day303-oct30.png

Hey look, two #CatchTheMoment 365 posts in 48 hours! I told you I was determined to get caught up!  The positive is I am almost caught up (just need to post the current week’s post up), the downside is nothing new has happened to chat about here

Lucky for you, my big mouth doesn’t have much to say tonight! Oooohhhh, actually one cool thing that happened this week – we hit day 300 in this challenge!  Yes, day 300!  Take that Kim Alvarado, I made it to day 300!

Here’s what week 43 looked like in my life ….

post - day297; oct24post - day298; oct25post - day299; oct26post - day300; oct27post - day301; oct28post - day302; oct29post - day303; oct30

For more information on this project please visit one of the hosts by clicking the badge below!  Feel free to come join us and our 365 day journey behind the camera lens!

with Mindi at Simply Stavish, Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer, and Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.

How does this work?  Everyday I am posting a new pic to Instagram, Twitter and my personal Facebook page with the hash tags #365DaysofCori and the official challenge hash tag #catchthemoment365.  On Friday’s I will do a recap of the previous week’s photos and *hopefully* give a little more insight into each one, why I took them and any history behind them.

CBM signature2_thumb[1]

24 Responses to #CatchTheMoment365; Week 43
  1. Angela
    November 13, 2014 | 8:33 AM

Cute hats!
    Angela recently posted..November in My Garden

2. Erica
    November 13, 2014 | 8:35 AM

Oh my gosh so many great things but I’m loving the Christmas Show(!!) and the 3,000 books(!!)

3. myrabev
    November 13, 2014 | 8:45 AM

I am not good at crocheting and hope one day I can pick it up and do it as good as my mum. Glad you back online that storm really did some damn

4. Cara of Stylish+Geek Blog
    November 13, 2014 | 9:51 AM

I crocheted a long time ago and switched to knitting. But your awesome ornament photo is tempting me to switch back! That is so lovely! Thanks for sharing :)
    Cara of Stylish+Geek Blog recently posted..15 GB Free Cloud Storage with Copy.com

5. Nancy
    November 13, 2014 | 10:29 AM

Funny that I like crocheting, but I don’t like knitting :)

6. Brooklyn Jolley
    November 13, 2014 | 10:55 AM

I love that it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I totally love Thanksgiving but I do love the holidays <3
    Brooklyn Jolley recently posted..How To Start a Gratitude Journal

7. Angelic Sinova
    November 13, 2014 | 11:26 AM

That Seattle Christmas show seems fun! I LOVE Christmas. I love how the city is starting to get all it’s decorations and light up <3
    Angelic Sinova recently posted..Jump Start your Day with Honey Nut Cheerios(and Usher!)

8. Girl in Beta
    November 13, 2014 | 2:33 PM

I love this concept.

I cannot believe Christmas is as close as it is.
    Girl in Beta recently posted..Currently (Yes, again, because I’m cold and cranky.)

9. Claire
    November 13, 2014 | 3:22 PM

Very cool! Love the pictures!
    Claire recently posted..Starting Solids

10. Megan @ All That Glitters
    November 13, 2014 | 3:29 PM

This is an awesome idea! And no, I cannot believe that Christmas is so close!
    Megan @ All That Glitters recently posted..Plaid Under $50

11. karissa
    November 13, 2014 | 6:29 PM

Really cute picture with the pumpkins.
    karissa recently posted..Being a parent-10 things I’ve learned as a mom

12. Andi
    November 13, 2014 | 8:04 PM

I wouldn’t mind being without power with a fireplace, so cozy!
    Andi recently posted..Hawaii’s Joie de Vivre Hotels – Eco-conscious Efforts

13. estherjulee
    November 13, 2014 | 8:50 PM

they did a wonderful job on the pumpkins! and i am the exact same about crocheting. i go in and out of phases. and then years will pass and i’ll relearn it again!
    estherjulee recently posted..Why I Quit Wedding Photography

14. Brenda
    November 14, 2014 | 7:41 AM

I used to learn how to crochet in grammar school. There was an after school program taught by a stern german lady that I loved!
    Brenda recently posted..Anna Kendrick & Kate Spade

15. Candace
    November 14, 2014 | 10:02 AM

Knitting seems so soothing. I want to try that or needle point.
    Candace recently posted..Apple Pie Recipe Inspiration

November 15, 2014 | 9:41 PM

I have done a little knitting, but am not that great, but I have figured out crocheting and do love needle point!

16. Michelle Webber
    November 14, 2014 | 10:25 AM

Love this idea! Being somewhat afraid of commitment though, 365 days seems like an eternity! Maybe I’ll just start with a week ;)
    Michelle Webber recently posted..Backyard Series: Jug Island Beach Trail

November 15, 2014 | 9:39 PM

Start with one week, who knows where it will lead! I didn’t think I could do it, but suddenly I’m posting day 319 of my 365 day challenge!

17. Chelsea
    November 14, 2014 | 12:50 PM

Ooh, your fireplace looks so warm and cozy! I wish we had one.
    Chelsea recently posted..Berry Banana Cashew Milk Smoothie

18. Kristen @ Treats and Travels
    November 16, 2014 | 7:01 PM

Those hats are adorable! Jealous, I’ve never crocheted anything! It looks so hard..

19. Maryn
    November 17, 2014 | 9:03 AM

Those hats are so cute! Wish I knew how to crochet or knit…

20. Alicia
    November 17, 2014 | 9:47 AM

I was just telling my husband that I want to learn to crochet! I love the hats!
    Alicia recently posted..Baby Snow is a…

21. Katie Matthews
    November 17, 2014 | 9:56 AM

What a fab time. Your hats look amazing, very talented lady.

Lovely surprise all those books and the fog rolling into the valley is gorgeous!

Katie <3
    Katie Matthews recently posted..Folli Follie Evening Glamour

22. Winter White
    November 19, 2014 | 12:54 PM

Love this idea of posting everyday! I love the holidays as well :)