Test drive a car and $20 will be donated to EBC!

image

Evergreen Ford & Lincoln in Issaquah is hosting a special fundraising event to benefit Eastside Baby Corner.  Please join us Thursday, October 16th to test drive a new Lincoln. For every qualifying Lincoln driven, Lincoln and Evergreen Lincoln will donate $20 to Eastside Baby Corner!

Test drives can be done between noon-9pm, with a Fundraising AFTER party from 4-8pm featuring special guest stars, a silent auction, hourly door prizes, appetizers and a live string quartet. Come when you can!

For more information about Thursday’s event and Eastside Baby a Corner watch this 45 second commercial.

image

*The event is NOT about selling cars but about brand awareness and supporting a local organization.

25 Responses to Test drive a car and $20 will be donated to EBC!
  1. jen
    October 16, 2014 | 8:53 AM

This is such a great idea! I’m a huge supporter of breast cancer fundraising and you get to test drive a new car – attend a fun cocktail party!! :)
    jen recently posted..Chapstick Hydration Lock { review }

2. Angelic Sinova
    October 16, 2014 | 8:59 AM

What an awesome event! That’s so amazing that they donate money, I’ve really been about paying it forward lately! This seems like the perfect way to do it <3
    Angelic Sinova recently posted..NYC: The Museum of Modern Art

3. Fi
    October 16, 2014 | 9:56 AM

Such a great cause to support. I hope you’re going to test drive :)

4. Chelsea
    October 16, 2014 | 10:11 AM

I’d totally do a test drive of those fancy cars, especially if it meant I was helping out somehow! Love it.
    Chelsea recently posted..Golden Tote Series – Round One

5. Erica @ SimplySweetPrints
    October 16, 2014 | 12:32 PM

What an easy way to give back! So great they are hosting this event!
    Erica @ SimplySweetPrints recently posted..Review: Austin Lloyd | October

6. Shipra
    October 16, 2014 | 1:03 PM

Not a bad way to donate! I definitely will try to do this possible! <3
    Shipra recently posted..Spider Queen Makeup Look for Halloween 2014

7. Sharon
    October 16, 2014 | 1:15 PM

This is great! I lve how they say it’s not even about selling cars but about brand awareness and supporting a good cause.
    Sharon recently posted..What is Kitnapping and How Can it Change Your Life?

8. Andi
    October 16, 2014 | 2:05 PM

Your post just brought back memories of Issaquah. I went to high school in Steilacoom but had a boyfriend who lived in Issaquah. Such a beautiful town. Love the idea of the campaign, great cause and try out a car at the same time!
    Andi recently posted..(Not quite) Wordless Wednesday #217 – Missing Paris

9. lauren
    October 16, 2014 | 3:20 PM

Is this for Evergreen Lincoln only?
    lauren recently posted..DIY Halloween Costumes

October 16, 2014 | 10:34 PM

Yes, but I think other dealerships across the country are doing similar programs. Check your local one!

10. Heahter
    October 16, 2014 | 5:35 PM

What a great cause! I hope you can test drive more than one! If so, drive one for me! :)

11. karissa
    October 16, 2014 | 5:48 PM

This is great! I love that test driving donates to a cause.
    karissa recently posted..How to be a better parent #feelgoodblogging

12. Lindsay
    October 16, 2014 | 8:10 PM

I never knew about this! Knowing me though I would test drive then end up wanting to buy!

13. Candace
    October 16, 2014 | 10:12 PM

I love when bigger companies get involved with charity. Such a great way to give.
    Candace recently posted..Summer Mini for Fall: Black & Gray

14. Myrabev
    October 16, 2014 | 10:54 PM

Sounds like a great event in support of something very important to all of us.

15. Jenna @ A Savory Feast
    October 17, 2014 | 6:24 AM

This is a great idea! It would definitely encourage me to go to this dealership if I was in the market for a new car.
    Jenna @ A Savory Feast recently posted..How to Send the Perfect Care Package

16. Brenda
    October 17, 2014 | 7:33 AM

Love the donation idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Brenda recently posted..Currently I’m Loving

17. Cassie
    October 17, 2014 | 8:20 AM

This is such a cool idea, and for a great cause!
    Cassie recently posted..Oktoberfest Party

18. kendall
    October 17, 2014 | 8:26 AM

wow! So cool! I love it when companies run promos like this!

19. Annie | MontgomeryFest
    October 17, 2014 | 9:09 AM

whoa. such a cool event!
    Annie | MontgomeryFest recently posted..Digital Designs

20. Alyssa
    October 17, 2014 | 9:15 AM

I love fundraisers and I love when the community joins together for such a great cause!
    Alyssa recently posted..awkward and awesome

21. Jessica Doll
    October 17, 2014 | 10:46 AM

This is so cool, I love that they’re donating to charity for it.
    Jessica Doll recently posted..Stopping by Capitola City Beach

22. Winter White
    October 20, 2014 | 12:30 PM

I love Lincoln and I support breast cancer awareness so this event is right up my alley!

23. Ayana Pitterson
    October 22, 2014 | 11:46 AM

What a cool idea! Great cause and even cooler way to raise money.

Thrifting Diva

24. Bo's
    October 24, 2014 | 7:43 AM

I am sorry we missed this opportunity. An excellent cause and such a wonderful way to raise money and increase awareness.
    Bo’s recently posted..New Team Member Ken Gould