#CatchTheMoment365 ~ Week 38

post-day267-Sept24.png

I spent a majority of this week prepping for my presentation at the National Diaper Bank Networks’ 3rd annual Diaper Banks of America conference.  The amount of time it took to pull together my notes, design my PowerPoint and begin memorizing it took a very long time; a lot longer than I thought it would!  Every day I would work at least four hours working on it so it would be perfect when it came time to present.

The rest of the week was spent with friends, family and of course work!  Week 38 was another great one for me!

post - day262; sept19post - day263; sept20post - day264; sept21post - day265; sept22post - day266; sept23post - day267; Sept24post - day268; sept25

For more information on this project please visit one of the hosts by clicking the badge below!  Feel free to come join us and our 365 day journey behind the camera lens!

with Mindi at Simply Stavish, Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer, and Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.

How does this work?  Everyday I am posting a new pic to Instagram, Twitter and my personal Facebook page with the hash tags #365DaysofCori and the official challenge hash tag #catchthemoment365.  On Friday’s I will do a recap of the previous week’s photos and *hopefully* give a little more insight into each one, why I took them and any history behind them.

CBM signature2_thumb[1]

38 Responses to #CatchTheMoment365 ~ Week 38
  1. Reema D'souza
    October 13, 2014 | 10:26 AM

A nice week you had there :) Hope you have more such good days :)

2. Mary
    October 13, 2014 | 10:42 AM

Thanks for sharing a look into your busy life.

3. Annie | MontgomeryFest
    October 14, 2014 | 9:44 AM

holy donations! that’s wonderful! very filling, filled week!

4. Lindsay
    October 14, 2014 | 10:34 AM

Whoa that storage unit is crazy… I would get such anxiety if I had to go through it and clean it, haha! Oh and I agree that there is no better feeling than being done with laundry and having a clean closet :)

5. karissa
    October 14, 2014 | 10:35 AM

What a great week. I’d love to do a project like this but don’t know if I could stick with it.

October 14, 2014 | 1:14 PM

I think you’d be surprised :) I know I was!

6. Caroline Ciener
    October 14, 2014 | 10:44 AM

Such a cool glimpse into your life! Thanks for posting! Super cute baby!

October 14, 2014 | 1:15 PM

Thanks! We will keep him!

7. Fi
    October 14, 2014 | 12:00 PM

Looks like you had a great week and how amazing are all those donations, some very generous people out there for sure.

8. Carolann
    October 14, 2014 | 1:24 PM

Wow! That’s a lot of donations! So nice to see!
    I looked at your presentation and although I was reading it from the point of view of a new blogger, I actually learned a lot and got some ideas regarding social media!
    Thanks for sharing!

October 14, 2014 | 3:17 PM

Hi Carolann, I’m happy to hear you too learned something! I know while I was pulling it together and researching I learned a lot too! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I’m always up to talking about social media! ♥️ social media!

9. Frenchell
    October 14, 2014 | 2:05 PM

Holy cow those donations! seriously wall to wall, floor to ceiling! Those are some very generous and amazing people

10. Ruthy T. (@DiscoveryStreet)
    October 14, 2014 | 3:09 PM

ummmm….that would’ve taken me years to go through those donations!!

11. Nancy
    October 14, 2014 | 4:51 PM

Holy smokes, at first I thought the 10×10 storage unit was your garage, and I’m thinking…. ooooo buddy. But freaking eh it’s donations, that’s amazing!!

October 14, 2014 | 10:10 PM

Haha no not my garage, but donations for the children’s nonprofit I work for!

12. Kendall
    October 14, 2014 | 5:38 PM

Wow what a great donation – how wonderful!

13. estherjulee
    October 14, 2014 | 6:50 PM

whoa that is a lot of donations!! i love this 365 project you’re doing. I’ve done 100daysofhappiness.. and i need a new project to start on. maybe in january. :)

14. Heather
    October 14, 2014 | 10:42 PM

It’s always fun to see other people that are as crazy busy as me! :) I love this project you are doing and enjoy looking at the photos! :)

15. Girl in Beta
    October 14, 2014 | 11:23 PM

Wow.

So, what I’m most impressed with here – which is really a hard call because I’m impressed with all of this more than I can say – is that you are creating a Power Point presentation 20 days in advance of needing it.

I have never, ever, ever been able to do that.

I’m a last minute girl. Always have been, always will be.

You go Glen Coco.
    Girl in Beta recently posted..Case of the Mondays

October 15, 2014 | 9:19 PM

We will just say that was NOT my plan and I threw a but of a hissy fit about it, but in the end either I submitted it or didn’t present.

16. Rebekah
    October 15, 2014 | 7:22 AM

Best feeling in the world when there is no dirty laundry in the house… for the 5 minutes until there is dirty laundry in the house… lol
    Rebekah recently posted..Parlo Cosmetics Review & Giveaway

17. ashley
    October 15, 2014 | 7:51 AM

What a great way to remember the year! I may have to try this next year.
    ashley recently posted..Decorating with Nature: Bringing the Outside In {Three Easy DIY Projects!}

18. Brenda
    October 15, 2014 | 8:41 AM

There are little things that I like better than a mountain full of clean laundry that has been put away!
    Brenda recently posted..Autumn in Michigan

19. Katie Matthews
    October 15, 2014 | 9:56 AM

The tearful but obviously satisfied little Mason! Sounds like you’ve had an incredibly hectic week and been very very busy!

Katie <3
    Katie Matthews recently posted..Let’s get NKD SKN with a discount!

20. Candace
    October 15, 2014 | 10:05 AM

Love this. such a beautiful idea to catch the moments each day that really capture the feelings.

21. Tammi
    October 15, 2014 | 10:18 AM

Wow! That’s a lot of donations! Try to remember to breathe between the tasks. Good luck!
    Tammi recently posted..10 Tips for Every Parent Teacher School Meeting

22. Andi
    October 15, 2014 | 12:47 PM

I spent the past weekend cleaning out our closets and moving things to storage with my hubby plus doing laundry at a laundromat as our washing machine is broken! But it does feel good to hang everything up!
    Andi recently posted..(Not quite) Wordless Wednesday #217 – Missing Paris

23. Nickely Challenged
    October 15, 2014 | 4:45 PM

Wow! Look at the adventurous week you had. I wish my weeks were this entertaining. You give me hope. Thanks for sharing.

24. Jessica Doll
    October 15, 2014 | 5:08 PM

I love this 365 days project, I attempted one awhile back but couldn’t get through it all.

Good luck at your conference!
    Jessica Doll recently posted..Hyatt Carmel Highlands

25. kristine foley
    October 15, 2014 | 5:27 PM

Love this concept! SO awesome when you look back on it all!
    kristine foley recently posted..Little Monster 1st Birthday Party – Part 1 – Cake Smash Backdrop How-To

26. Ayana Pitterson
    October 15, 2014 | 8:31 PM

Wow, when I saw the donations I thought I was looking at your garage…whew! Busy busy busy week. Hope it gets a little easier.

Thrifting Diva

27. Myrabev
    October 15, 2014 | 9:13 PM

Looks like a good week, busy but good. Well done you

28. The Accidental Mama
    October 16, 2014 | 10:30 AM

That is one full donation locker! Congrats! And good luck with your presentation! PS- your babes are freakin adorable!
    xoxo
    The Accidental Mama
    The Accidental Mama recently posted..Calm the F*ck Down: My Life with Anxiety

29. Michelle
    October 16, 2014 | 4:42 PM

Good luck with your presentation, and I’m so glad the surgery went well!

30. Anita
    October 16, 2014 | 11:41 PM

Congrats on the presentation! And great project to document all you’ve done in a week. It seems crazy busy, but I bet you felt a lot of accomplishment at the end!
    Anita recently posted..Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Buttercream and Apples

31. Britt
    October 17, 2014 | 11:16 AM

Looks like you had an incredibly busy week and it is great how many tasks you got done!
    Britt recently posted..The Invisible Pain of Miscarriage

32. Jenn Pilgrim [The Newlywed Pilgrimage]
    October 22, 2014 | 5:28 PM

I adore “catch the moment” posts. You will cherish these day to day memories!

33. Astrid Delgado
    October 29, 2014 | 2:08 PM

Wow that’s a lot of donations, but yay for those. Your week sounds amazing