#CatchTheMoment365 ~ Week 40

post-day281-oct8.png

Look at me, two posts written in back-to-back nights!  It’s so nice to have some free me time after nearly two months of constant work events that took up several nights each week and often weekends too!  Watch out, soon I’ll be caught up!

Week 40 brought me to the week of the Diaper Banks in America annual conference in Kansas City, Missouri where I would present on social media.  Unfortunately, before I could go I caught a cold and had a big event to put on.  Week 40 was a very busy one for me!

post - day276; oct3post - day277; oct4post - day278; oct5post - day279; oct6post - day280; oct7post - day281; oct8post - day282; oct9

For more information on this project please visit one of the hosts by clicking the badge below!  Feel free to come join us and our 365 day journey behind the camera lens!

with Mindi at Simply Stavish, Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer, and Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.

How does this work?  Everyday I am posting a new pic to Instagram, Twitter and my personal Facebook page with the hash tags #365DaysofCori and the official challenge hash tag #catchthemoment365.  On Friday’s I will do a recap of the previous week’s photos and *hopefully* give a little more insight into each one, why I took them and any history behind them.

CBM signature2_thumb[1]

26 Responses to #CatchTheMoment365 ~ Week 40
  1. Amanda @ Fun In The Oven Blog
    October 23, 2014 | 9:52 AM

I would love to chat with you about a conference we are having next month in Fort Worth. It’s with the Texas Social Media Research Institute. We are looking for social media experts/ bloggers/ etc to speak and or attend. Let me know if you would be interested.. I know you just came off of a crazy busy week, but I would love to work with you. oxox, Amanda

October 23, 2014 | 6:37 PM

Hi Amanda,

Send me an email (cori.benson@gmail.com) and I’d love to chat more!!

2. Fi
    October 23, 2014 | 10:08 AM

What a great week you had, the Eastside Baby Corner event looks fab with all the balloons :)

3. KC the Kitchen Chopper
    October 23, 2014 | 10:47 AM

Hope you’re on the mend. You had a very busy week. As a Broncos Fan I can’t be happy when the Seahawks win. Although I do like Russel! :)

October 23, 2014 | 6:37 PM

Hey now, you can be a fan as long as were not playing each other! I am watching the Broncos right now! Lol!

4. Nancy
    October 23, 2014 | 11:15 AM

Omg can’t even imagine putting together a presentation with someone halfway across the country – those smiles look like you two got along great and pulled it off! :)
    Nancy recently posted..Visiting Hofsas House in Carmel-by-the-Sea

5. Jordan
    October 23, 2014 | 11:37 AM

You look cute! Looks like it was fun none the less. Sorry about the cold, it ALWAYS happens that way!
    Jordan recently posted..Hazelnut Hot Chocolate

6. Angelic Sinova
    October 23, 2014 | 11:52 AM

Seems like a fun and productive week! Even though I’m from Chicago I know SO many Seahawks fans <3
    Angelic Sinova recently posted..New York Comic Con 2014

7. Heather
    October 23, 2014 | 3:04 PM

WOW! I thought my email notifications were bad at around 60 every couple hours…but that’s a LOT of emails! How did you ever catch up?!

October 23, 2014 | 6:43 PM

Lol! Yes my emails are pretty out of control!

8. Justina
    October 23, 2014 | 3:13 PM

This is such a cool post!

9. Andi
    October 23, 2014 | 4:19 PM

I have a friend that always gets sick right before vacation – it is the stress of getting ready! What a challenge to prepare a presentation with someone remotely can’t wait to hear how it went.
    Andi recently posted..Traveler Tuesday – Zoe of Tales from Over the Horizon

10. estherjulee
    October 23, 2014 | 4:20 PM

sounds like a busy week!! that’s def no fun when you’re sick and you still have to force yourself to push through. hope you feel better soon.
    estherjulee recently posted..Shooting Machine Guns at Pro Gun Club Las Vegas NV

11. Sharon
    October 23, 2014 | 4:25 PM

omg I’ve had that happen to me too, where just before a big event or vacation that a huge cold hits you! Good job working through it! :D

12. Lauren
    October 23, 2014 | 8:23 PM

I hope you feel better! I get the same way. When I started my new job, long days meant I got a cold. LOL I was miserable my 3rd week but there was no way I was going to call in sick!
    Lauren recently posted..Minted Review

13. Lindsay
    October 23, 2014 | 9:37 PM

Whoa and I thought that I was busy! You accomplished so much this week and looked like it was very successful!! I hope you’re feeling better :)

14. karissa
    October 23, 2014 | 9:51 PM

Oh no being sick is no good. My husband just got over strep throat a couple weeks ago.
    karissa recently posted..40 blogging tips and tricks

15. myrabev
    October 23, 2014 | 10:24 PM

You are one busy lady, the number of emails you have stopped me in my tracks wow.

16. Carolann
    October 23, 2014 | 10:48 PM

Loved taking a look when you linked your presentation and even picked up a few tips for non-diaper bank purposes. Can’t wait to read about how the presentation went!
    Carolann recently posted..Daily Digital – Unforgettable Pork Buns in Bangkok

17. Katie Matthews
    October 24, 2014 | 4:29 AM

Another manic week in your world! Pretty impressive that you both managed to come up with a successful presentation so far from each other!

Katie <3
    Katie Matthews recently posted..Caramelised Onion and Feta Tartlets

18. Brenda
    October 24, 2014 | 7:57 AM

Colds absolutely suck! And they have the crappiest of timing!
    Brenda recently posted..Friday Funny: The Office Pranks

19. The Accidental Mama
    October 24, 2014 | 9:01 AM

You sound like me! Crazy busy! I feel for you girl. But you are doing amazing things, so just remember that!
    xoxo
    The Accidental Mama
    The Accidental Mama recently posted..Honeymooners

20. Jessica Doll
    October 24, 2014 | 6:30 PM

Looks like you had a great week! I would be so nervous to speak in front of so many people.
    Jessica Doll recently posted..Meetup in San Francisco + Win $500!

21. Winter White
    October 27, 2014 | 12:28 PM

Now while that seems like a hella busy week it also seems SO FUN! Travel, presenting, and meeting new people? I’m all over that! What do you do for a living?

22. Erica
    November 3, 2014 | 8:58 AM

wow what a busy busy week you have or I should say had!

23. Kayli Schattner
    December 8, 2014 | 11:52 AM

Glad you had such a productive week! Wow!