#CatchTheMoment365; Week 20

day142; may22

This was one week I wouldn’t mind forgetting.  It seems like I spent the entire week sick.  Boo.  But on the positive it is a holiday weekend and I’m going with Brandi and the girls to visit our Grandma in Eastern Washing for the long weekend!  They are picking me early from work tomorrow and we will be gone until Monday afternoon!

I’m excited to get away for a couple of days.  Plus I haven’t seen my Grandma in three weeks and I think that’s the longest I’ve ever been away from her in my life!  Not to mention the last time Emmalee was in Kennewick she was only a few weeks old and now is 5-1/2!  Maddie has gone a few times since then, but it’s still been about four years for her!  Time flies!

YAY for families and long weekends!

Hope you all had a better week than I did and have fantastic plans for your Memorial Day weekend!

post - day136; may16post - day137; may17post - day138; may18post - day139; may19post - day140; may20post - day141; may21post - day142; may22

For more information on this project please visit one of the hosts by clicking the badge below!  Feel free to come and join us and our 365 day journey behind the camera lens!

with Mindi at Simply Stavish, Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer, and Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.

How does this work?  Everyday I am posting a new pic to Instagram, Twitter and my personal Facebook page with the hash tags #365DaysofCori and the official challenge hash tag #catchthemoment365.  On Friday’s I will do a recap of the previous week’s photos and *hopefully* give a little more insight into each one, why I took them and any history behind them.

Happy Friday!

8 Responses to #CatchTheMoment365; Week 20
  1. Carrie with Children
    Twitter: CarrieWChildren
    May 23, 2014 | 8:41 AM

So sorry to were ill for a few days. There’s nothing worse than dizzy – not fun. :( Glad you are doing better now. Have a great holiday weekend.
    Carrie with Children recently posted..A Look at Chick-fil-A’s New Grilled Menu #GrilledLove

2. Hanan
    May 23, 2014 | 9:49 AM

Blah, I was sick all week too! Glad you’re feeling better!
    Hanan recently posted..Essential Oils 101

3. Meghan
    May 23, 2014 | 11:53 AM

So sorry you were sick! But wow, writing dizzy in the mirror is a very creative pic for that day! Normally I just take a pic of the ceiling or something if I’m not doing great, ha! Hope you’re doing better. Also, I love that you’re so close to your grandmother!!!! I never really had that, so I am always in awe when I see other people have that kind of relationship. It’s so beautiful to me! Your pics are awesome as always! Have fun on your trip!

4. Alisha
    May 23, 2014 | 1:56 PM

Glad to hear you are doing better! Loved the ominous sky photos
    Alisha recently posted..Catching up with Catch The Moment 365

5. Carrie This Home
    May 23, 2014 | 3:52 PM

Love the little moments you share through this! On a side note, I LOVE your bedding! So cute and feminine!
    Carrie This Home recently posted..Easy Ways to Save Money {Part 2}

6. Emily
    May 23, 2014 | 4:29 PM

I am glad you are feeling better!! I love that last picture – you look very happy!
    Emily recently posted..Unboxing T25 + New Weight Loss Goals! |Fitness Friday

7. The Noble Kennedy
    May 23, 2014 | 4:33 PM

Sorry to hear that you have been sick :( That sucks, and being dizzy would be awful! On a positive note – your bed looks soooo comfy!!!
    The Noble Kennedy recently posted..Day 141

8. Becca - My Crazy Good Life
    Twitter: beccaludlum
    May 31, 2014 | 5:24 PM

I hope you’re feeling better now! Being dizzy is NOT fun!
    Becca – My Crazy Good Life recently posted..Maleficent: A Parent Review