#CatchTheMoment365; Week 19

day131; may11

Wow, here are we are midway through May already, the year is almost over and I’m almost at the halfway point of the #CatchTheMoment365 photo challenge.  The year is just flying by and *ahem Kim* I am still going strong with the photo a day challenge!  (and she said it couldn’t be done – ha!)

Here I go with week 19…..

post - day129; may9post - day130; may10post - day131; may11post - day132; may12post - day133; may13post - day134; may14post - day135; may15

For more information on this project please visit one of the hosts by clicking the badge below!  Feel free to come and join us and our 365 day journey behind the camera lens!

with Mindi at Simply Stavish, Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer, and Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.

How does this work?  Everyday I am posting a new pic to Instagram, Twitter and my personal Facebook page with the hash tags #365DaysofCori and the official challenge hash tag #catchthemoment365.  On Friday’s I will do a recap of the previous week’s photos and *hopefully* give a little more insight into each one, why I took them and any history behind them.

Happy Friday!

8 Responses to #CatchTheMoment365; Week 19
  1. Candice
    May 16, 2014 | 9:21 AM

Sometimes you just need a picture. LOL. I wish I had a small, economical car like that! YAY and congratulations to your friend for graduating. And BOO to CPR recert. Snoozefest.
    Candice recently posted..catch the moment 365: week nineteen

2. Carrie This Home
    May 16, 2014 | 11:13 AM

I totaled my car back in March so I know the feeling! It was not a fun experience but I am thankful we are all okay and I love my new car!
    Carrie This Home recently posted..Easy Ways To Save Money

3. Hanan
    May 16, 2014 | 11:49 AM

Busy lady! I think it’s awesome you’re still best friends after so long!!
    Hanan recently posted..Our Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

4. Karen - DCR
    May 16, 2014 | 3:33 PM

I love seeing all the volunteers hard at work. It’s so awesome that you work in a place that really makes a difference and helps people!
    Karen – DCR recently posted..5 Reasons Kids Will LOVE the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess

5. Ashley
    Twitter: FiddleDeeAsh
    May 16, 2014 | 6:58 PM

My favorite is the photo of all of those car seats. So amazing.
    Ashley recently posted..Introducing the FiddleDeeMinute

6. Rj and Jessie
    May 16, 2014 | 7:14 PM

Great shots!
    Rj and Jessie recently posted..Catch the Moment 365: Week 19!

7. Sarah [NurseLovesFarmer.com]
    May 17, 2014 | 3:31 PM

Hooray for CPR—–not! Love the pic of the kids post-bath!
    Sarah [NurseLovesFarmer.com] recently posted..Ethan is 19 Months Old!

8. The Noble Kennedy
    May 17, 2014 | 5:33 PM

Wow, what an awesome organisation you work for. Truly making a difference in people’s lives! And nice car :)
    The Noble Kennedy recently posted..Day 136