#CatchTheMoment365; Week 18

day 124; may4

This week was full of a lot of emotions: sadness, excitement, patriotism, thankfulness, embarrassment, silliness and a lot more.  I had a busy, busy week and am exhausted just thinking back on it, well that and still sore from a lot of physical labor!  However, it’s one that came with a lot of memories, ones that I wouldn’t trade for the world!

The year is just flying by as it’s already May 9th and we are 129 days into the year…time needs to slow down!

post - day122; may2post - day123; may3post - day124; may4post - day125; may5post - day126; may6post - day127; may7post - day128; may8

For more information on this project please visit one of the hosts by clicking the badge below!  Feel free to come and join us and our 365 day journey behind the camera lens!

with Mindi at Simply Stavish, Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer, and Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.

How does this work?  Everyday I am posting a new pic to Instagram, Twitter and my personal Facebook page with the hash tags #365DaysofCori and the official challenge hash tag #catchthemoment365.  On Friday’s I will do a recap of the previous week’s photos and *hopefully* give a little more insight into each one, why I took them and any history behind them.

Happy Friday!

7 Responses to #CatchTheMoment365; Week 18
  1. Kerri
    Twitter: SavvyMomNYC
    May 9, 2014 | 8:11 PM

You always catch great moments to remember with this project.

2. Mindi Stavish
    May 9, 2014 | 8:14 PM

ha babywearing a doll. I love it. What carrier is that?!
    Mindi Stavish recently posted..Catch the Moment: Week 18

3. Angie Agerter
    May 10, 2014 | 9:28 PM

I love how you do your photos!
    Yes totally had been slacking and never went around everyone before in Catch the Moment 365, but I am letting you know now I love it!

Uhm, how had I not heard Kennewick received a part of the Twin Towers…I may have to visit sometime.

Bittersweet moving day!
    Angie Agerter recently posted..Let Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets Take Care of your Clothes +Giveaway ends 5/21 at 8p.m. (PST)

May 10, 2014 | 11:27 PM

It was a surprise to me too! D you live in the Tri-Cities? If so it’s right next to Bobs Burgers and Brews and the new,y opened The Rock restaurant!

4. The Noble Kennedy
    May 10, 2014 | 10:18 PM

Haha, you and that doll is classic – I am sure it made a few people’s day!! How sad about your grandmother moving away though, would be so hard :( I live half a world away from my grandparents now, that was really tough at the beginning especially since we lived on the same property and saw them everyday until we immigrated. It sucks when families have to be apart!
    The Noble Kennedy recently posted..Week 19

May 10, 2014 | 11:26 PM

I feel very lucky that my grandma lived so close my whole life and try to remind myself that she’s only a three hour drive away and not across the country or around the world!

5. Carrie
    May 15, 2014 | 5:54 AM

Awww, I hate being so far away from my Grandma too. She’s a 13 hour car ride away from us now. It just makes the times that we have together that much more special. Love the doll in the backpack! I’m sure they weren’t expecting that one! :0)
    Carrie recently posted..Catch the Moment 365 ~ Week 18