#CatchTheMoment365 – Week 8

Wow, how has week 8 already come to an end? Crazy.

I had a great week 8 …

post-d52; feb21post- day53; feb22post - day54; feb23post - day 55; feb24post - day56; feb25post - day 57; feb26

post- d58; feb27

For more information on this project please visit one of the hosts mentioned above or click the badge below!  Feel free to come and join us and our 365 day journey behind the camera lens!

with Mindy at Simply Stavish, Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer, and Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.

How does this work?  Everyday I am posting a new pic to Instagram, Twitter and my personal Facebook page with the hash tags #365DaysofCori and the official challenge hash tag #catchthemoment365.  On Friday’s I will do a recap of the previous week’s photos and *hopefully* give a little more insight into the photos, why I took them and any history behind them.

Happy Friday!

21 Responses to #CatchTheMoment365 – Week 8
  1. Hanan
    February 28, 2014 | 12:47 PM

Aww, that lip on him. I think it’s adorable when babies and toddlers do “the lip”. Also, I totally agree about Fallon. His show is hilarious!
    Hanan recently posted..Healthy Alternatives to Kids’ Favorite “Junk Food” Snacks

March 2, 2014 | 2:27 PM

Babies, Booboo lips and Fallon … Not much better lol

2. Karen - DCR
    February 28, 2014 | 12:47 PM

What a fun project!! I love that you are include details behind each picture too – so many times I think we lose the details of our days!

And we are HUGE Jimmy Fallon fans too. We loved him on the late show and we even saw it live a few summers ago on a trip to NYC and even better…. My husband was on the show as a game contestant!
    Karen – DCR recently posted..50+ Lorax Ideas {Food, Crafts and Party Fun}

March 2, 2014 | 6:43 PM

Oooh I’m so jealous of your husband as a game contestant! So cool! One day I want to go to NYC and see him in person! In the meantime I’ll just enjoy watching it on tv :)

3. Becca
    Twitter: beccaludlum
    February 28, 2014 | 2:33 PM

Love the gas alerts – I also have a 13 year old who (apparently) is terrified of running out of gas, because he mentions it every 3 seconds until we get to a gas station.

March 2, 2014 | 2:27 PM

Hehe! Sadly I’ve ran out a few times!

4. Annie
    February 28, 2014 | 3:23 PM

I love this idea of writing just a little bit about something that happened that day. Don’t hate me….but I have yet to watch an episode of the Tonight Show. *hiding* I know, I know! I need to fix that!

Anyways, looks like a super fun week :) YAY for only HELPING with cookies LOL :)
    Annie recently posted..Parenthood Season 5 Premiere: Just Like At Home {Spoilers!}

March 2, 2014 | 2:28 PM

WHAT?! you haven’t watched Fallon yet?! You’re missing out!

5. Jessica @EatSleepBe
    February 28, 2014 | 3:28 PM

Looks like another great week! And I seriously don’t know what I did before the gas alert in my car. :)
    Jessica @EatSleepBe recently posted..For the Love of Dogs

6. Ashley
    Twitter: FiddleDeeAsh
    February 28, 2014 | 5:46 PM

It took me forever to love Thai food, too. Although, I do love a good Pad Thai!
    Ashley recently posted..Announcing FiddleDeeFangirl!

7. Carrie
    February 28, 2014 | 6:25 PM

MMMM girl scout cookies. I have 2 little girls I am guessing I will have atleast one in GS.
    Carrie recently posted..Catch the Moment Week 9

8. MJ @ Daisy & June
    February 28, 2014 | 6:34 PM

oh that little lip <3 such a cutie!
    MJ @ Daisy & June recently posted..Catch the Moment 365 – Week 8!

9. Mindy Curtis
    February 28, 2014 | 7:09 PM

I have a girl who loves cheerleading, too!
    Mindy Curtis recently posted..Moments {2.28.14}

March 2, 2014 | 2:29 PM

It’s so fun to watch!

10. Amy @ Oh So Savvy Mom
    February 28, 2014 | 8:09 PM

Haha, I loved your week! I love the Jimmy Fallon show. We don’t have network tv, but I watch it on Hulu occasionally. The Snap website looks really cool. I’ll be keeping my eye on it. I’m a little education obsessed when it comes to my kids.
    Amy @ Oh So Savvy Mom recently posted..Fun Facts about Dr. Seuss You Probably Didn’t know – Free Printable!

March 2, 2014 | 2:30 PM

I’ll be putting up a review for SNAP soon! Stay tuned….

11. RaD
    March 2, 2014 | 3:54 PM

Yeah, Jimmy Fallon brings a whole new twist to late night. We always youtube his Halloween segments involving parents who tell their children they ate all their Halloween candy while they were asleep. Some of them are hiliarious!
    RaD recently posted..Tiny Droplets ~ 61/365

12. RaD
    March 2, 2014 | 3:55 PM

Yeah, Jimmy Fallon brings a whole new twist to late night. We always youtube his Halloween segments involving parents who tell their children they ate all their Halloween candy while they were asleep. Some of them are hilarious!

• Meghan
      March 2, 2014 | 10:21 PM

That’s actually Jimmy Kimmel! And I agree, some of those make me laugh, but I feel bad and could never do that to my kid. My favorite was the kid who sounded like a lecturing old-man dad. He was only about 4, but told his mom, “I hope you get a stomach ache, you would deserve it.” And then the little brother says, “You SNEAKY MOM!” My husband and I still say that to each other! lol
      Meghan recently posted..Project 365 – Week 8

13. Meghan
    March 2, 2014 | 10:24 PM

These are great, Cori! Love the pouting baby lip!

I’m really enjoying Jimmy Fallon, though am not obsessed to the degree you are. I have only seen one whole episode and part of another I think. I’m enjoying it a lot though, he’s great. Conan has always been my favorite late night guy, though I watched Letterman regularly for a few years too.

I like your blog, Cori. You really do capture simple, but interesting moments in life, and the anecdotes you include really say something about your life, too. It’s really fun to read and see what you post!

Oh, and yay for a convert fan of Thai food. I LOVE IT!! hehehe! If you’re ever in Redmond, Thai 65 Cafe is AMAZING. They have this coconut curry that I am in love with, hehe!
    Meghan recently posted..Project 365 – Week 8

14. Sarah Halsteaed
    March 3, 2014 | 10:45 AM

Ha ha!!! Soooo funny about the alerts. My toyota van does that too. Drives me bonkers. I instagrammed a picture of that not too long ago.
    Sarah Halsteaed recently posted..Scavenger Hunt Sunday