Catch the Moment | 365: Week 7 [#catchthemoment365]

This week went a whole lot smoother than last week’s photos went!  I only had one *panic* day…I’ll let you try to decide which day it was (or test to see if you read what I write)!

post- day45; feb14post - day46; feb15post - day47; feb16post - day48; feb17post - day49; feb18post - day50;feb19post - day51; feb20

For more information on this project please visit one of the hosts mentioned above or click the badge below!  Feel free to come and join us and our 365 day journey behind the camera lens!

with Mindy at Simply Stavish, Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer, and Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.

How does this work?  Everyday I am posting a new pic to Instagram, Twitter and my personal Facebook page with the hash tags #365DaysofCori and the official challenge hash tag #catchthemoment365.  On Friday’s I will do a recap of the previous week’s photos and *hopefully* give a little more insight into the photos, why I took them and any history behind them.

Happy Friday!

10 Responses to Catch the Moment | 365: Week 7 [#catchthemoment365]
  1. Crystal
    February 21, 2014 | 10:59 AM

Oh my goodness i LOVE the shovel idea!! SUPER super cute!
    Crystal recently posted..Time Savers for a Busy Household with Kids & Pets #TidePods #GainFlings

2. MJ @ Daisy & June
    February 21, 2014 | 1:33 PM

hahaha I love the selfie – skeptical cori is unimpressed I love it
    MJ @ Daisy & June recently posted..Catch the Moment 365 – busy work

3. Jessica @EatSleepBe
    February 21, 2014 | 1:40 PM

I love these photo essays of your weeks. They are so enjoyable.
    Jessica @EatSleepBe recently posted..A New Kind of Bullying in Schools

4. WeeMason's Mom
    February 21, 2014 | 3:36 PM

Your review cracked me up! Definitely a good sign!!

One of our computers at work always wants to run updates, like every day. I totally agree, so annoying!

Cuuute Valentines!!
    WeeMason’s Mom recently posted..Catch the Moment #7 :: Project 365

February 21, 2014 | 8:36 PM

I swear my laptop hates me since I got an iPad!!

5. Kerri
    Twitter: SavvyMomNYC
    February 21, 2014 | 6:40 PM

How awesome to capture moments throughout the year! Love your valentines!
    Kerri recently posted..KidCuteTure Dress #Giveaway #Fashion

6. Meghan
    February 22, 2014 | 12:16 AM

These are cute! I love your Valentine’s! I’m sorry you were sick, ugh that is awful. Glad you’re doing better! And always nice when your work peeps think you’re awesome enough to make you a big sign saying so!! :D :D
    Meghan recently posted..Project 365 – Week 7

7. Ashley
    February 22, 2014 | 1:00 PM

Good luck on your second review!
    Ashley recently posted..The 2014 Kia Forte is Smart, Affordable and Surprising

8. Mindy Curtis
    February 22, 2014 | 5:57 PM

It’s not fair for you to look so good with 102 temp. I only see a bit of tiredness. I would’ve looked awful. Glad your sickness didn’t last too long!
    Mindy Curtis recently posted..Moments {2.21.14}

February 23, 2014 | 8:38 AM

Thanks Mindy, you’re too sweet!