Catch the Moment | 365: Week 5 [#catchthemoment365]

This week has been HARD now that the days of the challenge no longer correspond with the day of the month!  No longer does day 1 correspond with the 1st day of the month!  Annoying!  Each day I have to double check what day of the challenge it is.  It’s only a matter time before I mess up and mix up the day and date!

Unless you’re a Seahawks fan I think you’ll find this week’s photos boring.  I may be a Seahawks fan and I may have posted a Seahawks picture for a majority of the days this week.  What can I say?  This was the Super Bowl!  AND the first Super Bowl win for the Seahawks after nearly 40 years!  I’m a little bit proud….Good news, if you’re not a Seahawks fan next week I’ll be back to normal photos.  Well at least until baseball season starts up in a month Open-mouthed smile

post - day31; jan31post - day32; feb1post - day33; feb2post - day34; feb3post - day35; feb4post - day36; feb5post - day37; feb6

For more information on this project please visit one of the hosts mentioned above or click the badge below!  Feel free to come and join us and our 365 day journey behind the camera lens!

with Mindy at Simply Stavish, Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer, and Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.

How does this work?  Everyday I am posting a new pic to Instagram, Twitter and my personal Facebook page with the hash tags #365DaysofCori and the official challenge hash tag #catchthemoment365.  On Friday’s I will do a recap of the previous week’s photos and *hopefully* give a little more insight into the photos, why I took them and any history behind them.

Happy Friday!

11 Responses to Catch the Moment | 365: Week 5 [#catchthemoment365]
  1. Hanan
    February 7, 2014 | 9:21 AM

Couldn’t have asked for a better Superbowl game! Go Hawks!! They had a smaller celebration over here, but it was in the negatives on Wednesday, burrrrrr!!! No thank you! Same for you guys, it’s been a mild winter here too, but the cold has been too much.

Is it Spring yet?!
    Hanan recently posted..Spend Valentine’s Day with Warner Bros. {Instagram Giveaway}

February 8, 2014 | 9:43 PM

Hanan, it finally was our year to win the Super Bowl!!! #gohawks

2. Jessica @EatSleepBe
    February 7, 2014 | 9:47 AM

Such great photos to recap your week. Looks like it was a special one!
    Jessica @EatSleepBe recently posted..5 Easy Ways to Give Back with Coupons

3. Jayne @ The Naptown Organizer
    February 7, 2014 | 11:19 AM

And now I want skittles :)
    Jayne @ The Naptown Organizer recently posted..Catch the Moment 365 – Days 29 through 35

February 8, 2014 | 9:20 PM

I’m a huge skittles lover and right now is be ok never eating one again lol….well maybe until next week!!

4. Ellen Christian
    February 7, 2014 | 12:28 PM

Really enjoying your photos. Love the Skittles!
    Ellen Christian recently posted..Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce Recipe

5. emily
    February 7, 2014 | 6:10 PM

Your nephew is so cute! Love sleeping babies! Congrats on your Seahawk win!
    emily recently posted..Fitness Friday: Goals, Biggest Loser, & My Must Haves

6. Ashley
    February 7, 2014 | 9:01 PM

I can imagine this would get difficult! Keep going though :) YOu got it :)

7. WeeMason's Mom
    February 8, 2014 | 12:56 PM

Oh my gosh, I just love the family photo! What a cute shot!

Your skittle sorting makes me chuckle and shake my head. I can’t even imagine LOL
    WeeMason’s Mom recently posted..Catch the Moment #5 :: Project 365

8. Carrie
    February 9, 2014 | 1:11 PM

I love sleeping babies! They are so much quieter that way. ;0)
    Carrie recently posted..Catch the Moment 365 ~ Week 5