Catch the Moment | 365: Week 3 [#catchthemoment365]

Last week I struggled with getting all my photos taken.  It was getting to the point that I was afraid I would miss a day and fail my goal!  However, this week was completely different!  I don’t know if it was because I was busier or becoming more aware of photo opportunities or a combination of the two, but I had fewer drives home panicking that I hadn’t taken a photo yet!  After this week I feel a lot more confident in ability to achieve this goal and complete the challenge!

Here’s my third week of 2014 in photos:

post- day17; jan17post - day18; jan18post - day19; jan19post- day20; jan20post - day21; jan21post- day22; jan22post- day23; jan23

For more information on this project please visit one of the hosts mentioned above or click the badge below!  Feel free to come and join us and our 365 day journey behind the camera lens!

with Mindy at Simply Stavish, Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer, and Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.

How does this work?  Everyday I am posting a new pic to Instagram, Twitter and my personal Facebook page with the hash tags #365DaysofCori and the official challenge hash tag #catchthemoment365.  On Friday’s I will do a recap of the previous week’s photos and *hopefully* give a little more insight into the photos, why I took them and any history behind them.

Happy Friday!

16 Responses to Catch the Moment | 365: Week 3 [#catchthemoment365]
  1. Alisha
    January 24, 2014 | 8:54 AM

I love your idea for day 19 – although I am a Niners fan – I think its a great shot!
    Alisha recently posted..Lorna Boots from BEARPAW: Review

2. Jayne @ The Naptown Organizer
    January 24, 2014 | 11:35 AM

That blue pant/yellow tutu is adorable! What do you do for work? Also congrats on submitting to HuffPost!

January 24, 2014 | 7:30 PM

Hi Jayne! I work for a social service agency that provides all the “stuff” a child needs from birth to age 12 to kids in need for free. We’re serving over 500 kids every single week! For more info check us out online at http://www.babycorner.org! Thanks for asking!

3. Ashley
    January 24, 2014 | 11:55 AM

I think day 23 is my favorite. Good luck on the rest of the year!
    Ashley recently posted..hAppy Friday: DIY Valentine’s Day Cards

4. Kim | TwoMomsAndAKid.com
    January 24, 2014 | 12:52 PM

Great shots this week. Reminding me how disappointed I am that the Patriots just couldn’t muster up anymore injured luck.
    Kim | TwoMomsAndAKid.com recently posted..#CatchTheMoment365 linkup – week 3

5. angie
    January 24, 2014 | 3:34 PM

great pictures love the last picture day 23 pretty water.

6. Lizzie Brew
    January 25, 2014 | 6:40 AM

Really great pictures. I love the river shot. It looks peaceful. Thanks for sharing.
    Lizzie Brew recently posted..Are the Argan Oil Skin Benfits For Real?

7. Diana
    January 25, 2014 | 8:49 AM

Busy week! Hope your blog post gets picked up! Loved the formatting of this post!
    Diana recently posted..Catch the Moment, Week 3

8. Meghan
    January 25, 2014 | 11:08 AM

Oh I think someone in my mom’s group volunteers where you work, as I’ve heard it mentioned before! But I forget her name. :/ I’m glad you mentioned it, I have some items I need to donate, so I’m sure I’ll be bringing it on over sometime soon! That picture is awesome, btw.

And yeah, I’m with you on the whole Sherman thing. I’m going to go read your post on it!

And heck yes to enjoying the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. I haven’t even lived here a year yet, but I really am enjoying it. It’s so beautiful up here.
    Meghan recently posted..Project 365 – Week 3

January 25, 2014 | 5:39 PM

Where do you live Meghan?? We’re located in Issaquah!

9. RaD
    January 25, 2014 | 12:27 PM

Love your idea for the bananagrams tiles, that’s pretty cool!
    RaD recently posted..Night Owl ~ 24/365

10. Meghan
    January 26, 2014 | 9:20 AM

Cool Cori! We are in Redmond! :)
    Meghan recently posted..Project 365 – Week 3

January 26, 2014 | 7:28 PM

Awesome! I actually live in Duvall, but commute to Issaquah for work. FYI Eastside Baby Corner has a new drop-off location at Marymoor Self Storage off of East Lake Sammamish Pkwy! You are welcome to drop off donations 7 days a week during their open business hours! But, if you do every come to our Issaquah location ask for me, I’d love to meet you and I’m there all the time :)

• Meghan
        February 2, 2014 | 5:34 PM

Oh that’s great, thanks for letting me know!! That’s right near me. And you bet, I’ll definitely say hi if I’m there! :D
        Meghan recently posted..Project 365 – Week 4

February 2, 2014 | 9:17 PM

I’ll be there lol!

11. Branson
    January 30, 2014 | 1:12 PM

The scrabble photo is fun!
    Branson recently posted..2014 – Week 3