2013 Mariners Games, thus far!

It’s no secret, I love me some Mariners baseball!  We don’t have the best record in baseball, but we’re doing okay…feel free to stop the snickering now!  Even though our season has been less then stellar, there is still nothing better then an afternoon or evening at the ballpark!  This year I’ve made it to four different games, with a couple more being planned!

LOVE Summertime!

LOVE Mariners!

LOVE Baseball!

LOVE Summertime Mariners Baseball!

April 17th ~ Seattle 1 – Detroit Tigers 2

While Alex was home for Spring Break, we got tickets in the King’s Court to root on Felix and the Mariners!  While we didn’t win Sad smile, we did have a GREAT time and made the jumbotron many times! I I tweeted the pic of Alex & I (below) with the #mariners hash tag and our picture and my tweet made the jumbotron!  That was pretty cool and yes, I felt pretty special!

al-cor  al

April 28th ~ Seattle 6 – Las Angeles Angels 0

For National Volunteer Appreciation Week, I attended the game along with other Eastside Baby Corner volunteers and employees!  We had a great time rooting on the Mariners as an organization and celebrating all the amazing volunteers EBC has!  Oh, it also helped that we WON!

ebc-mom  ebc-amy

ebc-friends

In this photo, Amy & I were trying to take a picture and the guys behind us jumped in and photo-bombed it!

May 11th ~ Seattle 3 – Oakland Athletics 4

This was a game where Brandi and I took the girls too!  A friend’s son Xander’s, elementary school choir was chosen to sing the national anthem before the game! So we went to support him, but also to have some fun and enjoy some evening baseball!  We knew Madison would do fine, we weren’t so sure about Emmalee, but to our surprise she did really well too and also had fun!

b,girls,me-edit

June 25th ~ Seattle 4 – Pittsburg Pirates 9

I have to brag about these seats…they were six rows behind the Mariners dugout!  EBC has a volunteer couple with amazing season tickets and I mentioned that I’d love to go if they ever were unable to make a game!  To my excitement, they had tickets to a game a few days later that they were looking for someone to take!  I happily bought the tickets from them and invited Amy to come along with me!  While the game wasn’t fantastic, the seats were amazing, we could SEE the Mariners up close!  It was awesome!  I have tickets to go again and sit in the same seats in early August!  I cannot wait!

photo

So my record for 2013 for wins isn’t great….but we are just starting the second half of the season….there’s plenty of time to make it a winning season Smile

10 Responses to 2013 Mariners Games, thus far!
  1. Beeb
    Twitter: hardertobreathe
    July 7, 2013 | 11:17 PM

I don’t know anything about sports but YEAH local teams!! LOL! :)
    Beeb recently posted..FitBloggin’ Recap: Optimizing Recovery – Maximizing Post-Exercise Nutrition

2. Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell
    July 7, 2013 | 11:20 PM

You’re such a cutie, and summertime is totally baseball so I’m glad you’ve been able to go to all these games already! Woooo!
    Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell recently posted..It Took Me 3 Years to Try North Carolina BBQ, But I Did It!

July 9, 2013 | 9:11 PM

Awwwww….thanks Liz!!

3. MIZ
    July 8, 2013 | 4:49 AM

we need to go to an OAKLAND A’s game.
    somehow my child is almost 8 and has never been to a baseball game!
    MIZ recently posted..Ive declared INTROVERT status.

4. Carrie with Children
    Twitter: CarrieWChildren
    July 8, 2013 | 7:29 AM

Ah, how fun! I really wish we had a major league team in my town, we only have minor league right now.

I love that your seats for the last game were so close! So exciting!
    Carrie with Children recently posted..Parenting, Goals and A Princess Bike

5. Annie @ Mama Dweeb
    July 8, 2013 | 8:00 AM

I love that you enjoy baseball so much! Makes me want to attend at least one game eventually. (I have never been to a baseball game. Ever. So weird, right? LOL)
    Annie @ Mama Dweeb recently posted..Despicable Me 2 Family Friendly Film Review

6. Jessica @FoundtheMarbles
    July 8, 2013 | 9:58 AM

Such cute photos! Just last night I reminded my husband that we haven’t taken the kids to any Phillies games yet this season. It’s time!!
    Jessica @FoundtheMarbles recently posted..Tips for a Wannabe Runner

July 9, 2013 | 9:10 PM

Definitely get out there! So much fun!

7. Melissa
    July 8, 2013 | 3:19 PM

I love the pictures! I’m a huge baseball fan {Go Cardinals!} but even when the team loses, it’s still such a fun experience!
    Melissa recently posted..Recipe: Chicken Linguine with Garlic Bread Crumbs

July 9, 2013 | 9:10 PM

Well at least your team won the World Series recently!!!