Energy Sucker

That is what pools are …. energy suckers.

Bad?

No!  In this instance “energy sucker” is a GOOD thing!

After several days cooped up inside with snow fluttering outside, we were ecstatic to check into a hotel with a nice INDOOR pool!  The kids swam forever while Julia and I lounged in lawn chairs, pretending the sun was shining outside and not snowing!

The kids had a great time getting the energy sucked out of them…

DSC_0223DSC_0227DSC_0233DSC_0236DSC_0239DSC_0241

The twins were so cute and wanted me to record them jumping!  They couldn’t wait to get out of the water to watch what they had just done!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDVSWCsmWTs&hl=en&hd=1]

Swimming wears you out, which makes it the best energy sucker ever!

Later that day we had a memorable adventure rock climbing at Wild Walls!!  Can’t wait to post the pictures from the party we had there!  Fun times!

Happy Friday Friends!

7 Responses to Energy Sucker
  1. Crystal @ Surviving a Teacher's Salary
    January 18, 2013 | 9:31 AM

OH I SO miss having a pool!! My kids were like fish at our old house & you’re right – they are awesome for exhausting them!! :)
    Crystal @ Surviving a Teacher’s Salary recently posted..Magnetic Apple Fractions & Culinary Sets on Sale

2. Hanan
    January 19, 2013 | 12:21 AM
  3. mich
    January 19, 2013 | 2:17 PM

Looks so refreshing! although it has been a mild winter on the east coast, a dip in a heated pool sounds like the perfect solution to the winter blues!

4. FiddleDeeAshley
    Twitter: FiddleDeeAsh
    January 20, 2013 | 3:54 PM

I love when we can take the kids swimming! It really is the best way to get their energy out. I should see if we have an indoor water park or pool around here.
    FiddleDeeAshley recently posted..Welcome to the New Digs

5. Alicia
    January 21, 2013 | 9:45 AM

My kids live to swim! Me? Not so much! I’ll be very glad when they can swim on their own entirely:)

6. Megan @mnmspecial
    January 21, 2013 | 11:07 AM

fun family time. It has been awhile since we have been to the pool. Guess that would give the kids something to do.

7. Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell
    January 21, 2013 | 12:11 PM

It’s so true that water play wears you out! Very fun!
    Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell recently posted..Lean Cuisine Salad Additions – Add Sizzle to Salads in a Zap #BYOL