YIKES! How is it possible that I am on my 4th Blogiversary!
As is tradition, I will do some Benchmarking by the numbers!
*4th Blogiversary – July 5, 2012: Over the past year I blogged 130 times or 36% of the year!
2011 Benchmarking vs. 2012 Benchmarking
- Average Visits/day: 23 vs. 16 visits/day
- Pages visited/visit (once they view my blog,how many separate parts of my blog do they visit on that visit): 1.76 vs. 2.05 Pages visited/visits
- Bounce Rate (bounce rate shows how many people clicked around to different spots on my blog…the lower the % means people are touring my blog and reading different spots. Goal for blogs is 75% or less.) 66.85% vs. 67.31%
- Average Time Spent on My Blog: 2:13 vs. 1:54
- New Visitors: 60% vs. 55.42%
Since January I’ve had a serious case of blog burnout and it’s seriously showing in my benchmarking numbers!! Oh well, I’m slowly turning things around and am getting back to blogging, but it’s been a very slow process! *TRYING* to blog three times a week and as you can tell some weeks are better then others! I’ll get back to my normal blogging soon!
If you are interested in reading about my past Blogiversary’s you can check them out here: