They Say Triplets Get Easier

as they grow up … especially to photograph!  After my recent experience with “my” first set of triplets, I learned that even at 12, it’s hard to get three to all smile, look, not blink at the same time!

You’ve seen me try to be a real photographer, with my “current” triplets [HERE and HERE] …here’s my attempt to get 12 year old girls and their parents to be models!

outtakes

In the end we ended up with some cute photos of not just the triplets, but mom and dad too!

DSC_0035DSC_0044DSC_0037

8 Responses to They Say Triplets Get Easier
  1. Carrie with Children
    Twitter: CarrieWChildren
    January 12, 2012 | 8:21 PM

What a beautiful family! These pictures are all so great! You should check out Windows Live photo editor, they have a fun tool called “Photo Fuse” that allows you to layer a picture and you can edit numerous pictures into one! (Totally hard to explain, but check it out!)
    Carrie with Children recently posted..Chicken for Breakfast… Is Delicious! Who Knew? #CBias #TysonGoodness

• Cori
      January 12, 2012 | 10:47 PM

Thanks Carrie! I will definitely check it out! I love and use Windows Live Writer for blog posts, but have never tried (or heard of) Photo Fuse!! Off to look into it!
      Cori recently posted..They Say Triplets Get Easier

2. Emily (faliLV) (@FamilyNLifeLV)
    January 12, 2012 | 9:45 PM

Love it! You can see the personality they all have in your shots! Such a gorgeous family!!
    Emily (faliLV) (@FamilyNLifeLV) recently posted..Fitness and Life Lessons from Tim Tebow? | Fitness Friday

3. Cori
    January 12, 2012 | 10:47 PM

Thanks Emily!!
    Cori recently posted..They Say Triplets Get Easier

4. Erin
    January 12, 2012 | 10:58 PM

They need to stop growing! Angelique is now as tall as I am!

5. Jen
    January 13, 2012 | 12:41 PM

I even like the outtakes. :) Shows part of the lighter side of the family.
    Jen recently posted..Free Disney Store Disney Princess and Friends Craft Event This Weekend

6. Charity
    January 13, 2012 | 8:41 PM

Thank you for taking such beautiful pictures of my family. I’ve received so many compliments on the photo. You are a wonderful photographer and great friend! We love you, Cori :)

January 13, 2012 | 10:16 PM