I couldn’t get to the store fast enough to buy the ingredients!! Not only are the quick and easy to make, kids can help! I made them on Tuesday with the triplets (as sort of pictured above) and tonight with Madison & Emmalee. Granted mine are nearly as pretty as the ones in the above photo, the kids (& I) had a lot of fun making them and a GREAT time eating them!
Who doesn’t love all the many shades of Fall?? If you missed my entries for the previous two weeks of the challenge check out:
- Week 1: Pipeline Pictures *Photo Challenge: Green*
- Week 2: Emilia’s Little Bit of Sunshine *Photo Challenge: Yellow*
- Week 3: Pumpkin Patch Pickings *Photo Challenge: Orange*
- Week 4: Beautiful Tree Lined Streets *Photo Challenge: Red*
- Week 5: Bouquet *Photo Challenge: Purple*
- Week 6: HERE!
- Week 7: Triplet Photo Shoot: Take 2 *Photo Challenge: White*