Beautiful Tree Lined Streets *Photo Challenge: Red*

I grew up in a beautiful tree lined street in a very Mayberry like town.  Watching these picture perfect trees turn from stunning green to yellow to orange and now to red is beautiful to watch.  The leaves are now beginning to fall and cover the grass in a rainbow of red, orange, yellow and green leaves.

Gorgeous!

I love where I live?!  Can you blame me?

DSC_0082DSC_0083DSC_0090DSC_0089Miss Gabrielle had to get her picture taken as well!

Last week Kristi gave a great Autumn Photo Tip

Autumn Photography Tip:

Gather a few autumn leaves, tape them to a clean window and photograph them when it’s sunny out. The sunlight will reveal a variety of deep, bold colors.

I gave it a try today with some red leaves. However, I couldn’t find a window that didn’t have “stuff” outside it (trees, swimming pool, swing set, etc.!)!!  Anyway, here’s my attempt!!

DSC_0086DSC_0085

Who doesn’t love all the many shades of Fall?? If you missed my entries for the previous two weeks of the challenge check out:

Don’t Forget to enter for a chance to win 25 FREE Holiday Cards of YOUR Choice from SHUTTERFLY!! Click HERE to enter!

Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

Post is part of Shades of Autumn: A Photo Challenge hosted by Kristi {Live and Love Outloud}, Alicia {Project Alicia} and their newest co-host, Rebecca {Bumbles of Light}.

This post is part is also part of Wordless Wednesday on the following blogs:
Parenting For Dummies & Seven Clown Circus
And Then, She {Snapped}
Live and Love…Out Loud
Crazy About My Baybah!
Project Alicia

13 Responses to Beautiful Tree Lined Streets *Photo Challenge: Red*
  1. alicia
    November 1, 2011 | 5:03 PM

You managed some nice captures for red. I really struggled with it. And I’m finding purple even harder. lol. Thanks so much for linkin up!

November 1, 2011 | 11:19 PM

I’m very nervous for purple …. I definitely need to put my thinking cap on!! No ideas what so ever!

2. Kristy @PampersandPinot
    November 1, 2011 | 5:19 PM

I love that first autumn leaf one- it looks suspended in air! I’m a sucker for the changing leaves on the streets too. They fall off way too quick!
    Kristy @PampersandPinot recently posted..Trick or Treat His Way

3. Annie @ mama dweeb
    November 1, 2011 | 6:36 PM

Those are beautiful! You captured the color brilliantly. I love the red leaves of autumn :)
    Annie @ mama dweeb recently posted..WW ~ Another post about Halloween costumes

November 2, 2011 | 9:37 PM

I’m definitely not ready for snow!! Temps now are dipping down into the 30*s at night … brrrr!!

4. Lolo
    November 1, 2011 | 11:40 PM

I wish we had trees that looked like that here!!

5. angie
    November 2, 2011 | 6:00 AM

GORGEOUS! We had this huge sugar maple in our yard in Oregon that was so beautiful during the fall that it took my breath away. So lucky to grown up with that! Love the leaf pictures, too!

November 2, 2011 | 9:35 PM

The trees are one of the best parts of living in the Pacific Northwest!!

6. Satakieli
    November 2, 2011 | 7:23 AM

What beautiful trees! I had a hard time finding any red trees here, and now I can see why… because you have them all! ;)

Thanks for taking part again in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge!
    Satakieli recently posted..Walking on a Sunny Morning

November 2, 2011 | 9:35 PM

LOL! I believe for sure my neighborhood has all the red trees!

7. Anna
    November 2, 2011 | 12:06 PM

So nice pictures! They really made my day:) The little princess the marvelous autumn leaves are amazing:)
    Anna recently posted..Who cares: how long do veneers last nowadays?

8. Anna
    November 2, 2011 | 12:12 PM

So nice pictures! They really made my day:) The little princess and the marvelous autumn leaves are amazing:)
    Anna recently posted..Who cares: how long do veneers last nowadays?