Pipeline Pictures *Photo Challenge: Green*

All weekend I spent thinking about “what would I photograph that was green?”  I suddenly realized that there is nothing more beautiful where I live then the Pipeline.

While the Pipeline, sounds like a horribly ugly location, pipelines, seriously?  Beautiful?  Well in our area the Pipeline is a beautiful trail that runs parallel to the Snoqualmie River (and above the pipeline!).

I now had a location, but had yet to have a time to go and take photos.  However, this morning I woke up way to early even for a school morning.  After I tried numerous times to roll back over and fall asleep I had no luck.  I finally decided to get up and get going to school, and maybe *gasp* be EARLY!

As I was about to walk out the door, I saw my camera bag and realized this would be the perfect time to visit the Pipeline and get some beautiful photographs!  I mean, it was a crisp, Fall morning in the Pacific Northwest.  We had a big storm last night (which caused us to lose power, thus the reason I was awake) and were currently in between the last storm and the next one.  Perfect for some lovely green photos of the Shades of Autumn in my town.

Grabbed my camera and headed to the Pipeline!

DSC_0041DSC_0023DSC_0022DSC_0017DSC_0013DSC_0009DSC_0006

Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

Post is part of Shades of Autumn: A Photo Challenge hosted by Kristi {Live and Love Outloud}, Alicia {Project Alicia} and their newest co-host, Rebecca {Bumbles of Light}.

This post is part of Wordless Wednesday on the following blogs:
Parenting For Dummies & Seven Clown Circus
Live and Love…Out Loud
Crazy About My Baybah!
Project Alicia

7 Responses to Pipeline Pictures *Photo Challenge: Green*
  1. angie
    October 11, 2011 | 6:39 PM

That is gorgeous! And, it looks like Fall there!
    angie recently posted..Wordful Wednesday – Halloween Preparation Edition

2. alicia
    October 11, 2011 | 7:10 PM

Good for you. Those morning hours are the best! Beautiful shots! Love the moss covered tree. Thanks so much for sharing these and linking up!

3. Serendipity is Sweet
    October 11, 2011 | 8:26 PM

Looks like such a beautiful place! I love that moss on the tree. Very cool.
    Serendipity is Sweet recently posted..Wordless Wednesday

4. debi9kids
    October 11, 2011 | 8:30 PM

that is beautiful and green.
    Bet it was a lovely way to spend the day :)
    debi9kids recently posted..like looking in a mirror(ish)

5. Satakieli
    October 12, 2011 | 5:35 AM

It looks simply gorgeous out there, wow!

Thanks so much for linking up with the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge :)
    Satakieli recently posted..Occupy Chicago

6. Kristi {at} Live and Love Out Loud
    October 12, 2011 | 8:25 AM

You went out at the perfect time! The Pipeline looks beautiful. You know, where I’m from the Pipeline is a world famous surfing spot that boasts a perfect tubular wave. Two very different Pipelines. Two very different examples of nature in all its glory. :)
    Thanks for joining us in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge, Cori. I’m so glad that you’re back. :) Don’t forget to join us again starting on Friday when we move on to YELLOW! Have a great day.
    Kristi {at} Live and Love Out Loud recently posted..Papa to the Rescue {Wordless/Wordful Wednesday}

7. Dumb Mom
    October 12, 2011 | 8:49 AM

Fall means two things to me: adorable clothing and winter is coming. I’m excited about the first one, the second one, not so much!
    Dumb Mom recently posted..Wordful Wednesday. Something Spooky.