Crazy Days of Summer *Patriotic*

After taking a week’s hiatus from Crazy Days of Summer, I’m excited to be making a last minute entry to this week’s linky challenge!  My photos are not very patriotic, but they were taking on the 4th of July and you can’t get much more patriotic than that!!

This year I spent the 4th up on Camano Island with the Munro’s and their extended family on the beach overlooking Puget Sound.  We spent the afternoon playing on the beach, flying kites, digging in dirt (okay NOT me), eating yummy food, enjoying other’s company, watching beautiful fireworks as the sunset and of course being thankful that we live in such a beautiful country!

DSC_0003 - CopyDSC_0010 - CopyDSC_0017DSC_0032DSC_0044DSC_0067DSC_0081DSC_0089DSC_0099DSC_0102DSC_0107DSC_0121DSC_0128DSC_0144DSC_0149DSC_0155DSC_0157

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!!!

This post is part of Wordless Wednesday on the following blogs:
Parenting For Dummies & Seven Clown Circus
The Life of Riley….and Bryce Too!
Angelica’s Awesome Adventures
Live and Love…Out Loud
Crazy About My Baybah!
Project Alicia
Florida Hogans
Shibley Smiles

9 Responses to Crazy Days of Summer *Patriotic*
  1. alicia
    July 12, 2011 | 11:05 PM

It looks like a fun day from start to finish. I used to live near the Puget Sound. Beautiful country for sure! Thanks for joining up for WW and the Crazy Days of Summer!

2. xlmic
    July 12, 2011 | 11:32 PM

What an awesome 4th of July y’all had! What beautiful kids… what a beautiful day :)

3. Kimberly
    July 13, 2011 | 1:08 AM

I love the picture of the sunset! That’s gorgeous!

4. Stacy Uncorked
    July 13, 2011 | 8:11 AM

Oh My Gosh the girls are SO ADORABLE!! Love all the shots – looks like fun was had by all! :)

WW: Princess Nagger Visits the Devonian Fossil Gorge

5. Kristi {at} Live and Love Out Loud
    July 13, 2011 | 2:33 PM

Looks like you had a great Fourth! I saw another post with pics from the Fourth in Puget Sound. They were wearing sweaters too. Looks like it was a cool one! Love the sunset pic. So pretty! :)
    Thanks for joining Alicia and I again for the Crazy Days of Summer Photo Challenge. I’m scared to see what you’ll come up with for next week’s theme, critters. Please know that I hate centipedes and I’ll cry if you post pics of them. lol Have a great day. Oh, happy Wordless Wednesday too. :)

6. Do Sweat the Small Stuff
    July 13, 2011 | 6:06 PM

Hi Cori, am a new follower from WW by Project Alicia.

Can I just say that I wish I had found a nanny as fun and loving as you when my daughter was born 6.5 yrs ago! :)

Liking the pics… clearly the kids had a blast! I don’t know how you find all the time to do all those–college, photography, an etsy store, and babysitting! Wow, someday you are going to be an awesome mother!

Hoping you’ll visit me at my lil blog http://dosweatthesmallstuffblog.blogspot.com/ and follow back.

7. ~ Mona
    July 13, 2011 | 9:05 PM

Love the pictures! Looks like a good time.
    Thanks for your sweet comment.
    ~ Mona : )
    Mona’s Milestones

8. Jessica
    July 14, 2011 | 10:37 PM

Looks like a great time! Love how you did all those pictures with the text on the side. Glad to see you had a good 4th of July.

9. Amanda