Image found on Google Images and edited from Patrice’s Blog & Jen Gets Fancy
Wow, has it really been three years since I made my very first blog post? Time sure has flown! Last year on my 2nd blogiversary, I shared some statistics along with my goals for the upcoming year. I thought it would be fun [cuz I'm a total dork and love this sort of thing!] to look back at how far my blog has come over the past year, in comparison to the last two!
*3rd Blogiversary – July 5, 2011: Over the past year I blogged 304 times or 83% of the year!
*2nd Blogiversary – July 5, 2010: I blogged 276 times (76% of the year)! [read about it HERE]
2010 Benchmarking vs 2011 Benchmarking
- Average Visits/day: 37 vs. 23 visits/day
- Pages visted/visit (once they view my blog,how many separate parts of my blog do they visit on that visit): 1.77 vs. 1.76 Pages visited/visits
- Bounce Rate (bounce rate shows how many people clicked around to different spots on my blog…the lower the % means people are touring my blog and reading different spots. Goal for blogs is 75% or less.) 73.47% vs. 66.85%
- Average Time Spent on My Blog: 2:57 vs. 2:13
- New Visitors: 59% vs. 60%
The Next Year: I have big plans for the next year,well actually couple of months! I feel that I have mastered blogger and want to try something new. I’m gonna set-up my blog on WordPress,and go for a more “professional” look! I’ve learned a lot about it,and am excited!
2010 Goal: Move from Blogger to Wordpress. Done! My official move was September 10, 2010! You can read my Going Live in 3, 2, 1 …. post here!
*1st Blogiversary- July 5, 2009: I blogged 233 times (or 64% of the year)! [read about it HERE]
Last year I had big goals for 2010 to move to WordPress, but this year I’m not feeling overly ambitious! I want to practice and improve my HTML and CSS technical skills that are needed behind the scenes of my blog – but other than that nothing major! My biggest goal is to finish school in three quarters! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can …
Here’s to another year!!
Statistics Courtesy of Google Analytics.