Stylish Blogger Award

This is a blog award that I haven’t seen before…and even better, it spotlights some of your newest blog finds that you are loving!  This is the chance to share some of my new finds with you all!!

I want to start by thanking Donna over at Write Now, Write Later!  Thanks so much for passing this along to me, I really appreciate it!  What a great way to start out 2011, then with a Stylish Blogger Award!  I feel so loved and special!

Stylish-Blogger

There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:

1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award

2.  Share 7 things about yourself

3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Now about myself…my favorite thing to talk about!!

7 Things About Myself:

1. I have only lived in 3 houses my whole life
  2. I don’t like going to see movies at the movie theater
  3. I get badly carsick…i can hardly ride to the grocery store without getting sick
  4. I love, love, love board games
  5. Have a serious addiction to HGTV and DIY Network :D
  6. Have gone through the Panama Canal!
  7. I have nannied for families with twins, triplets, quadruplets and quintuplets

15 New Blogs I Enjoy!

14. Sara at Scrap Silly Designs
  15. WeeMason’s Mom at Adventures of a Wee Mason Man

Thanks again Donna!!

7 Responses to Stylish Blogger Award
  1. Sherri
    January 1, 2011 | 9:43 AM

Congrats on your award, Cori! Much deserved….and you get carsick? Man, that stinks….

Happy New Year!
    Sherri recently posted..New Years Resolutions for Moms

2. Donna
    January 1, 2011 | 9:51 AM

I don’t like seeing movies in theaters either, I’d much rather wait for the DVD and sit on my couch with a big ol bowl of popcorn and my feet curled up underneath me! I won’t say anything about the show obsession. Nope. I certainly don’t sit there for hours because I’m unable to get my butt up and stop watching. Wouldn’t dream of that. Happy New Year hon, glad you enjoyed your award, you deserve it!
    Donna recently posted..Dear So and So

3. Heather
    January 1, 2011 | 12:57 PM

THank you! This makes my day!! This morning my husband and I woke up to realize a drunk driver hit our car pushing it thru our garage. Not a good start to the new year….but hopefully not an omen for this new year.

Thank you so much for the award!!

Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs
    Heather recently posted..2010 Recap

4. Lu
    January 1, 2011 | 1:05 PM

Thank you so much for the award, what an honor!
    Lu recently posted..Friday Giveaways Love

5. Debbie
    January 1, 2011 | 6:03 PM

New follower from the Blog Hop! Please feel free to stop by with a ‘follow back’: Thrifty and Frugal by Debbie

6. Jackie
    January 2, 2011 | 1:26 PM

Thank you for the award!!!

Okay….. how do you tell all those kids apart?!?!
    Jackie recently posted..Blogging with Integrity

7. Mrs.Mayhem
    January 3, 2011 | 5:51 PM

Congrats on your award… and a huge THANK YOU for passing it on to me, too!

Board games are pretty awesome and HGTV is addicting (its a fact).
    Mrs.Mayhem recently posted..The Inn at Perry Cabin