Last December, I went to the Lights of Christmas at Warm Beach in Stanwood, Washington with the Munro’s and had a wonderful time! That night I received a comment from someone who worked at Warm Beach, and informed me they had featured my blog post on their website! I thought that was super cool, and was very excited! Before I knew it 2010 came roaring in and I forgot all about it.
Early in November I was *shocked* to receive an email from the Marketing Manager from The Lights of Christmas at Warm Beach. I was asked if I’d be interested in receiving free press passes and a press kit to come again this year and share my experience on my blog. Heck Yeah! If I thought I was special last year, this year, I got special press passes and a media kit….now I’m really super cool!
So, what’s so awesome about the The Lights of Christmas?
- They have MORE than 1-million Lights … they stopped counting there was so many!
- Largest holiday light display in the Northwest!!!
- Designated one of the top 100 destinations for the 2nd year in a row!
- Children’s Activities including riding the Polar Express Train, Pony Rides, Crafts and Face Painting!
- Kids can meet Santa Claus, Frosty the Snowman, Charlie the Whistle Stop Bear, or the Northwest’s own Bruce the Spruce!
- Seven themed areas in the form of waterfalls, plants, animals and scenic vistas
- Gift shops from local artists
- They have the BEST HOMEMADE DONUTS!
- Nightly concerts and entertainment
There is fun for the whole family!! We sure had fun…
For more information about The Lights of Christmas, please check out the website HERE! If you get the chance to go I *HIGHLY* recommend it! Well worth the drive, money and time!
*In order to do this review, I was given 3 media passes to attend The Lights of Christmas. The review posted above is completely and entirely my own personal opinion of The Lights of Christmas.