CKC 2010 Scrapbooking Layouts

Wow, what a whirlwind weekend at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Bellevue!  Brandi and I cropped and shopped until we dropped … yes I should go into poetry I know!  Anyway, this year I’m excited to say I “won” and did the most layouts between the two of us!  We both did 8 legitimate layouts (pages), but I did one pre-done one that I just stuck photos to, to win the race!  YAY ME!  (Yes, everything is a competition between my cousin and I!  Who was the subject of the most layouts?  Emmalee.  Poor Emma has basically ZERO pages to her name, while Miss Madison has probably 6 entire full albums just of her (she has 2 of just her first year!)….so it was definitely Emma’s turn to get some layouts done!

pretty in pink Pretty In Pink
June 2009 ~ Emma @ 6 months old
~Blogged about it HERE~

blueNameless – but I keep saving it as Emma Blue :)
Emma about 18months – this past summer at Kim’s house
~Blogged about it HERE~

DivaDIVA
Emma @ 10months – November 2009
~Blogged about it HERE~

Fun in the SunFun in the Sun
Emma @ 6 months old ~ July 2009?
*Gimmee Layout – I did this as a Make ‘N Take during the convention shopping portion.  Brandi said I couldn’t count it towards one of my finished layouts, since all I did at the crop was slap on some photos!*

Mariners
Mariners 2009
Emmalee’s first Mariners Game – a Family Affair!
Emma @ 5 months old – May 2009
Madison @ 4 years old

Meeting Emmalee
Meeting Emmalee
Self explanatory, our family going to the hospital to meet Emma for the first time!
January 3, 2009 ~ Madison @ 2 years old
~Blogged about it HERE~

Linking up with my Bestest Blogging Buddy Kristen today with her Homemade Pact Tuesday!!

7 Responses to CKC 2010 Scrapbooking Layouts
  1. Jen
    November 16, 2010 | 7:12 AM

Cute Blog, love the header. Newest follower from Blog frog, come visit me.

2. Sharon
    November 16, 2010 | 7:27 AM

Found you on Blog Frog and will have to sign up as follower from home as work blocks access to FB. Love your pages!
    Sharon recently posted..Winner of OWH Valentine Blog Hop Candy!

3. Nain
    November 16, 2010 | 7:51 AM

Cute pages! I wish I had half the creativity you guys have!
    Nain recently posted..Small Treasure Tuesdays

4. Jana
    November 16, 2010 | 4:01 PM

These are so cute! I wish I could have the time to do this myself.

Link up! http://gigglesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/2010/11/glam-party-2.html
    Jana recently posted..Glam Party 2

5. Sherri
    November 16, 2010 | 4:49 PM

Oh man, you are so creative! I’m glad that you do this, since you have an obvious talent for it!
    Sherri recently posted..NaNo-Why Havent I Written-Mo

6. Jackie
    November 16, 2010 | 5:35 PM

Ohhh…. I miss scrapbooking! I just never seem to have the time anymore. :(

Your pages look great!!
    Jackie recently posted..My Virtual Thank You Card

7. ZippyChix
    November 17, 2010 | 4:36 AM

Love those scrapbook pages. Might have to try the summer fun layout…it is too cute. Thanks for sharing! Get better soon.
    ZippyChix recently posted..Scrapbooking for Beginners