Bouncy House Babysitting!

I was able to spend Friday & Saturday babysitting some wonderful kids overnight while they’re mom and dad went away for some R&R.  Miss L, Miss E and Mr. B have their own….BOUNCY HOUSE!  I packed up the kids, the bouncy house and we headed over to the triplets to play!  Oh.My.Gosh the kids had fun!  I’m now working on talking Kim into buying one for us [the triplets of course]!  It easily entertained all the kids for 3 hours, and let me tell you we [Jaime was working for Kim] had our hands full….an 8, 6, and 4 year old, four 3 year olds and two 1 year olds!  Yes it looked like a Jaime & I had a daycare, but honestly we do on most days!

bouncy house

DSCN7943Jack, Myself & Mr. B

DSCN7904 The Babies kept fighting over the straw!

DSCN7914A whole lotta kids climbing in/out of the bouncy house!

Today the kids and I went to the Factoria Childrens Museum with Brandi, Ems and Madzy.  We had a blast!  I have to say I wore out those 3 kids!  The 3 and 1 year old were out cold when Mom got home!  Yep, I’m that great :) Haha!!  Brandi took lots of pictures, but she has those on her camera so you’ll have to wait until later to see them!

Alex & I are up in Camano tonight enjoying the company of Julia and her two new kittens, Cuddles & Catcher (Aiden & Connor named them!).  They are sooooo cute!!  Catcher is sitting on my shoulder right now while I am blogging!  So adorable!!

7 Responses to Bouncy House Babysitting!
  1. Mama Penguin
    August 8, 2010 | 5:08 AM

I want the bouncy house, those things are fun!! It's on our list of things we want to get our kiddo's.

2. Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas
    August 8, 2010 | 6:46 AM

Hi..I’m Barb….I am from TTA. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. I also would love for you to be a new Fan of my Facebook page too & click “LIKE” in the upper right hand corner of my blog & you’ve done it..Thanks so much! I am just starting at Facebook. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

3. Mommy2Four
    August 8, 2010 | 2:40 PM

My Kids would be going CRAZY if we owned one of those!

4. Sherri
    August 8, 2010 | 5:53 PM

Oh man, I LOVE bouncy houses!! Oh, of course I mean my kids LOVE bouncy houses…..but yeah, so do I!

5. Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com
    August 9, 2010 | 12:52 AM

too much fun! Just found your blog and wanted to say hello! I have been a nanny/babysitting my whole life and just graduated with my M.Ed in elementary education. I am also a triplet :)

6. Catherine
    August 9, 2010 | 3:52 AM

It looks very fun! Miss you!

7. Tracy
    August 9, 2010 | 12:39 PM

You always have so much fun stuff happening for those kiddos. What kid wouldn't want to hang out with you? :)